Samsung Galaxy Note 4 may be released after September 15th
0. phoneArena 07 Aug 2014, 21:56 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 announcement date has been finalized, and it sounds like Samsung may be planning to announce the rumored Gear Solo at the same time. Of course, that still leaves a question as to when the Galaxy Note 4 will be released. A new bit of evidence is giving a hint that the release might come during the last two weeks of September...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. AnTuTu (Posts: 1353; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Beast is around the corner. Definitely my next device :)
15. techperson211 (Posts: 1002; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Nice one Samsung . Still betting this is a beast phablet. Though I didn't like their S series.
2. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1643; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
This definitely gonna be my next if its releasing early.
3. jm1226 (Posts: 16; Member since: 07 Aug 2014)
So a few days ago it was Sept. 3rd and now it is Sept. 15th. Why do I feel they always change it when the media catches up with release dates.
4. Dante216 (Posts: 30; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
September 3rd is the announcement date. It doesn't come out the day it's announced.
19. hossamaltarawneh (Posts: 36; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
They could copycat what HTC did with the M8.
5. GreekGeek (Posts: 1020; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
But, there is nothing to get excited about.
or is there?
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9848; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Leave and never come back. How dare you say such a thing about the Note series.
12. GreekGeek (Posts: 1020; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
If you're expecting something mind blowing
would you care to share your insights?
I could not think of any
oh btw, if you want your opinion to be taken seriously, cut your uber-fanboyism.... .. just a tip man
don't get me wrong here i own two Samsung devices, but i don't like their current direction atm
You sound like a Samsung salesman every time you're spewing something
16. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9848; Member since: 14 May 2012)
A Samsung salesman with a HTC M8. Sounds legit.
13. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
he can say his opinion. do we have to care you ?
18. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
lol you go away smurf you are drunk
7. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1017; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I hope that it's worth buying because if I'm not totally impressed then I'll buy the Note 3 and cal it a day
8. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Samsung slotting in their beast of 2014 before Apple can land their big guns.
That said, somehow I get the feeling that other than the Apple iPhone getting bigger screen sizes (big news for Apple fans, but a yawn for everyone else) that 2014 is going to be something of a dud year for smartphones. Including the Note 4. QHD AMOLED sounds fun, but Samsung may still go for FHD, like the Note 3, so they can make more profits.
September cannot come too fast, so all the leaks and rumors can finally be laid to rest.
10. alexita (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Aug 2014)
So when will they release the Galaxy Note 4 prime? i'll just wait for that one.
14. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Hopefully they don't do things like they did with the Galaxy S5 "Prime" and make it a Korea-only release.
11. gigaraga (Posts: 1429; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Well I guess that since it's shaping up to be a beast, they need more time for preparations >:)