Samsung Galaxy Note 4 gets fancier S Pen from Montblanc
1. hassoups (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt i don't give a damn about the pen, but i'm buying that case to match my wallet!
2. Ashoaib (Posts: 2668; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
S-pen is enough, instead of wasting money on mont blanc why not buy a high quality head phones?.... however if someone want to spend extra money, then its upto them
5. hassoups (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
i think you probably misunderstood. i don't want to buy the mont blanc pen, i want the 1st cover shown here as it's basically the same look as my wallet. about the headphones, i'm perfectly fine with the ones samsung chucks in the box honestly, i bought beats once and had a terrible experience with them so i won't be paying for anything that costs more than urban ears probably.
7. Ashoaib (Posts: 2668; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
lolz... I didnt commented related to your choice of cover, no misunderstanding, I just added up in your comment to talk about the pen as well... well, thats ok
4. frydaexiii (Posts: 1314; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
They're really shooting straight for the rich corporate fatcats this time.
8. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
They Should've thought of that with the Note1.
6. plumix (Posts: 70; Member since: 28 Aug 2014)
the perfect addition for me, release it now ! :)
10. platformwars (Posts: 86; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
This is a good partnership.. iPhone clearly dominates the rich people mainly because they think iPhone has the style and the looks.. Now Samsung has tied up with Swaroski to attract the female crowd and Mont Blanc to attract the working community.. very good thinking.. I'm not a fan of samsung and have never owned a Samsung product all my life but i might go for the Note 4 this time.. depends on the Nexus X though.
11. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
THIS is exactly what samsung should do to the note line!
Make it as premium as possible and snatch that 'premium' and 'iconic' title from apple!