Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2: first look
34. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
mehh same old boring samsung, the alcatel one hero is better than this. it even has e-ink front cover.
and best of all no freaking 2010 physical home button!
47. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
physical home button saves at least 15% of the screen area.
38. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 660; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I like how they took photos so that Note 3 looks bigger than Note 2
44. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Exactly same crosses my mind. LOL Those bastards are goooood.
2. hateftotti (Posts: 200; Member since: 03 May 2011)
As a Note 2 owner,I will go for Note 3 because it has all the things that my Note 2 does not offer.
32Gig storage,S-pen works with touch buttons,FullHD display and ...
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
4.3 out of the box and new Touchwiz UX2 UI.
9. Rogerlebo (Posts: 28; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Screen size from 5.5 to 5.7
Screen resolution from 720x1280 to 1080x1920
Weight from 182 g to 168 g
Storage from 16 GB to 32 GB
LTE download speed from 100 mbps to 150 mbps
HSPA download speed from 21 mbps to 42 mbps
Wifi from N (72 mbps) to AC (433 mbps)
Camcorder from 1920X1080 30 fps to 60 fps and new 3840X2160 (4K) 30 fps
Camera from 8 MP to 13 MP
Android 4.1.2 to 4.3
and . . .
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
And also, the new camera design, which looks like the one from the Huawei Ascend P1.
21. hung2900 (Posts: 956; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
And the whole design of Huawei Ascend P1 looks like a copy of Galaxy s2
Don't show your blindness, xperia boy
36. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I didn't bash the Note 3 or say Samsung copy Huawei, I'm just saying that the Note 3's camera design looks like the one on the Huawei Ascend P1. No need to be so butthurt. By the way, I like the Note 3.
Butthurt is an ugly trait, hungry boy.
62. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
I like the pink color though, but my wife get my white gnote2, so the black color will be mine soon.
Thanks for your sarcastic opinion!
30. piyath (Posts: 440; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
And.. the RAM is 2Gb to 3 Gb
Speaker is placed on the bottom edge instead of back..
72. Rogerlebo (Posts: 28; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
USB from 2.0 to 3.0 : faster charging and transfert
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'll be waiting for you on October 2 and take advantage of LTE goodness with T-Mobile. :)
4. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
have a note 2 going to wait on a note 4 personally the note 3 just isnt enough to drop the old reliable. Also iphonearena get over the plastic thing. its getting old and shows very bad reporting most consumers dont give a care. Now that an iphone with plastic is coming you will say its the best thing because of the plastic.. idiots.
6. pyradark (Posts: 863; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Actually new features on Note 3 are Cool, but Millions are not interested to use that
even my mom doesnt use her S pen to make diary, instead she download free diary on play store bcoz its easy to use.
18. HouTexan (Posts: 439; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
I don't know if you just hate Samsung or a fanboy of another company, but to say that there is no change, is asinine.
51. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
yor mom doesnt use her S pen to make diary ??? LOL. And that's your argument against S-pen. Great productivity tool.
I also don't use the airbags in my car, but it's good to have them if I need them.