Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Canon EOS 5D Mark III: video comparison results will surprise you
0. phoneArena 02 May 2014, 05:28 posted on
The Galaxy Note 3 is Samsung’s top-of-the-line phablet at the moment and one of the best phablets money can buy with features like a large 5.7” 1080p display, S Pen support…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
23. sergiobr (Posts: 418; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Love my Note 3 monster. Haters gonna hate ! And ... is not just a cameraphone like those wp is really a swiss knife.
35. papss (unregistered)
Great job SS!!
37. markcadz (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 May 2014)
It's kinda easy to tell which is which because usually, camera on phones have this "stutter-ish" or "laggy" motion. It feels like it contains less frames per second compared to the 5D MkIII which has smoother motion that translates to more FPS. Just my thoughts.
39. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1144; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
they are 4k resolution. what do you expect when converted into 1080p? of course they will be better
61. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 505; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Too bad low light photos on Note 3 utterly suck ass. My Note 1 took MUCH better photos in general
64. andydroid (Posts: 14; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
I wish he would have tested audio capture, Samsung has been disappointing in that department, their videos sound really bad, and thats a very important thing for most of us.
76. slh163 (Posts: 57; Member since: 19 May 2014)
actually its the complete opposite buddy, note 3 and s4 known to have the best microphone in the smartphones because they have stereo dual mic not mono, but the s5 mic yes, its a little inferior because the water resistant norm.
65. iphoneman37 (Posts: 17; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
I like my Nikon just as much as my 5s and note 3 .
67. gigaraga (Posts: 1047; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Speechless...let's see what happens when the Mark III takes on the 1520. The 1520 video would probably be humiliated beyond recognition
71. refillable (Posts: 636; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Well the 5D Mk.3's video capability is only the 'additive feature' of the camera, while the main focus on the camera is Stills. Plus, it's 2 years-old already. But nevertheless, the comparison is still interesting. Maybe comparing to a brand new 4K cameras like the Pana GH4 or the Sony a7S will be a much tougher comparison.
75. JasmineLovesTech (Posts: 7; Member since: 04 May 2014)
Wonderful. I have the Note 3 and I can attest to its wonderful camera.