Samsung Galaxy Note 3 reportedly scores close to 28,000 on AnTuTu with Android 4.3
0. phoneArena 21 May 2013, 17:51 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 allegedly went through the AnTuTu benchmark site, which not only left us with some clues about its performance, but also has given us some possible specs to chew on as we wait to hear some more information about the third iteration of this series; if this is all legit, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 scored an outstanding 27,914 on the site's Benchmark test...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ama3654 (Posts: 249; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Very nice and can't wait. Hope it comes with Octa- core LTE or S800.
2. IlikeCellPhones (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 May 2013)
i bet it will be an amazing phone... but i wish my pants had bigger pockets for it... lol
6. IlikeCellPhones (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 May 2013)
i was hoping someone would suggest one of those snazzy belt clips.
...those are cool, right?
13. _PHug_ (Posts: 385; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Little guys have little pockets.
If you don't hit puberty in time for release you may have to consider a murse.
40. doejon (Posts: 360; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
oh man i bet the device size will be the same as the note 2 but the screen/display will be bigger hopfull with the flexible display.. that would be a must have for me
3. thethird (Posts: 72; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Note 3 will be the King Of The Hill before the year ends. [+]
5. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Cool the Lenovo K900 scores right under 28000 with only 2 cores, is very high build quality, full body metal, amazing camera and is very thin (6.9mm). Its sad the companies making high end android phones actually have good build quality while a vast majority of non Chinese manufacturer have cheap plastic phones.
29. papss (unregistered)
I would rather own a non chinese phone any day of the week. Again I don't reward copycats and the vast majority of them don't have a single idea that was their own when coming up with a design.
36. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
ahaahahhaha whatever hd. i would rather get an original than a copycat
8. papss (unregistered)
That's pretty impressive tbh...heck the HTC One scored very high as well
9. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
It would of been the perfect phone if it had a quad core intel silvermont cpu and a steel or magnesium alloy body. Then it would of scored a 50000+ and not feel like a cheap brick.
11. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
You're right, the HTC one does feel like a cheap brick.
12. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Aluminum is a cheap and weak metal. Nothing premium about it at all, not any better than the poly carbonate used on every other phone and its far easier to damage.
41. AnnDroid (Posts: 53; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
I agree with this. I've seen aluminum phones with all types of dings. In addition, reception seems compromised.
28. papss (unregistered)
If I felt like throwing you a carrot troll wannabe I could speak of the real cheap phone but I'm not because I don't really care what your one sided mind thinks
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6675; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
i don't care bout the score. i want too see the CURVE OLED SCREEN
15. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Not going to happen anytime soon and Samsungs variant of OLED is AMOLED and Amoled has given oled a bad name because it can't reproduce natural colors very well while a real oled is more accurate than IPS and more power efficient,
20. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
So your phones going to cost thousands of dollars? You are aware flexible screens are insanely expensive right now.
31. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5493; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Samsungs variant of OLED is AMOLED..."
AMOLED is not a variant of OLED it is a type of screen.
AMOLED = Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode
"...while a real oled..."
OLED used in AMOLED screens is real.
"...oled is more accurate than IPS..."
OLED stands for type of diode while IPS stand for type of matrix so how you can compare two different things...
32. true1984 (Posts: 593; Member since: 23 May 2012)
what about oled contrast issues that cause some colors to look washed out??
16. a_merryman (Posts: 716; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I don't understand. If most phones are on 4.1 and Google releases 4.3....how is that any different from them just releasing 5.0? Could it be that 5.0 just isn't done yet and that's why Google is doing the stopgap 4.3? B/c it makes literally no sense to introduce a new version that wasn't in the mix before in order to give time for manufacturers to upgrade. It just means one more version of Android that they would have to upgrade to before 5.0......which means more work and ending up further behind. Unless in this magical world the phones magically upgrade themselves? Because if so, take me to that world please.
22. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2550; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I couldn't have said it any better. I don't get it, either. Whether you call it 4.3 or 5.0, it's still a new Android version. Therefore, manufacturers will still be 2 versions behind.
17. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
I Still would get the HTC one or the rumored butter fly 2 over the galaxy note 3
30. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 479; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Actually there is no need for you to state that, we already know it.
19. darkskoliro (Posts: 995; Member since: 07 May 2012)
In other news....S800 just made every flagship this year redundant
21. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Intel is starting to creep into the phone market they just need 1 major phone maker and its all over for arm. Arm will be dead in high end phones by this time next year. I would bet money HTC will have the first intel powered phone from a major manufacturer in the US. People don't understand, you need to use a phone powered by intel it is a night and day difference from the snapdragon 600 everything is a huge amount faster and atoms are low end. Wait 2-3 years till they start puttingi5/i7s in phones.
25. taikucing (unregistered)
yeah but dual core intel has more silicon than quad core arm cpu and priced 3x the arm cpu. arm will never die. arm architecture is more efficient than intel. x86 architecture is old. it takes too much silicon & the execution of an instruction takes a long time. arm executes an instruction faster, but arm has fewer intructions than x86. wait 2-3 years till arm has the same number of instructions as x86 cpu.
23. Hemlocke (unregistered)
They left out the bigger reveal in that story: The Xiaomi Mi-3, which scored 80k on AnTuTu with a 2.1 MHz S800.
24. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
80000 is impossible, I would expect no higher than 35000 at best.
26. taikucing (unregistered)
you worship intel too much
27. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Arm is crap and intel finally decided to make phone processors that don't suck.
33. true1984 (Posts: 593; Member since: 23 May 2012)
I just hope they can fix the s4's performance issues. then it will be perfect
34. Shubham412302 (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
oh have you seen mi3 benches on GSM arena.
they are showing 80k score
35. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 438; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
LOL. Why are people thumbing down the 80k score of the S800 @ 2.1GHz?
37. darkskoliro (Posts: 995; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Because samsung fanboys are mad that exynos is only marginally better, for half a year.
39. darkskoliro (Posts: 995; Member since: 07 May 2012)
MORE RED = MORE MAD
VOTE ME DOWN B!TCHES! WELCOME
42. mottykels (Posts: 372; Member since: 15 May 2013)
If note 3 remains the 5.5 inches size, ill swap my s4 for it. :D