Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launches on Verizon today, deal undercuts official price to $210
0. phoneArena 11 Oct 2013, 05:26 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launches on Verizon Wireless today, but if you plan on buying it directly from the carrier, you’d have to pay a whopping $299 on contract…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. daveydog (Posts: 15; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Actually, if you buy it on Verizon's website and enter verizon30 as a code, you will get it for the same price.
2. Sniggly (Posts: 6400; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
that actually seems to be the whole point of this website Phonearena is advertising.
6. mcshank (Posts: 47; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
Thank you Daveydog. You just made me spend 260$ after tax + upgrade fee on a note 3. I hope your happy with giving people the knowledge that you can use verizon30 on their own site instead of some shady looking third party site.
+1 for making me spend money.
3. N-fanboy (Posts: 445; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I can't belive that there are people who actually use this as their prmary phone, i mean this thing is effing huge!
4. moronman66 (Posts: 150; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
You'd be surprised how well it can fit in a pocket, I have yet to find a pair of my pants or jackets that can't accommodate it's size. Big phone, big battery, amazing battery life. They do a size comparison video of what it looks like to talk on different phones with Ray S, you should check it out
5. HouTexan (Posts: 280; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
Maybe if you actually used it for more than 5-10 mins, you would see that the size of the phone, matters not. After having the Note 2 for a year, smaller phones just look like toys, to me. I refuse to go to smaller sized phones, now.
7. infinitemethod (Posts: 121; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
I can't believe people still try typing messages on anything smaller. Hurts my thumbs just thinking about it.
13. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 294; Member since: 26 May 2011)
It's slightly smaller and lighter than the Note 2, so I can't complain.
8. Danishs (Posts: 147; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Yep I used Verizon 30 and chose to pick it up in stores. They couldn't do it at 209 in store so they just changed it to 89. Apparently this happened to a lot of people
9. 1113douglas (Posts: 170; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
u must lower the price if u want to keep up with he sales of the iphone 5s
10. rallyguy (Posts: 394; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Why is everything competition to the iphone? Trust me, people who own this phone have little to no interest in the iphone and vice versa.
When you compare them, there is no comparison. The Note 3 blows it away.