Samsung Galaxy Note 3 becomes official phone of Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics: all athletes will get it
0. phoneArena 23 Oct 2013, 08:30 posted on
The 2014 Winter Olympics in the Russian city of Sochi will bring together some of the world’s finest athletes and while not all of them will be able to go home with a medal…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp (Posts: 915; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
I now expect note 3 fans to register for the Olympics now.
13. Long1 (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I now expect all the so called "tech media" to get mad on Samsung , that gives the ad-budget money for such a things , instead to give the money to them(like Apple do)
16. Topcat488 (Posts: 782; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
All i can say is,,, I advise all these Olympians to Regional Activate their phones before they leave there for their home country.
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5170; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Another great marketing campaign from Samsung.
14. Long1 (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I like how Samsung don't give a dime to the tech media, and they get crazy.
3. theoak (Posts: 311; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
As much coverage as the Olympics get ... Samsung would not need a single commercial with this approach. There will be a Note 3 commercial every time the camera zooms in on any athlete.
10. donfem (Posts: 386; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Nice. No need for a commercial when the athletes are clutching their N3s and with the billboards/ signs in the backgrounds.
4. Donkorvleone (Posts: 16; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Is that Magdalena Neuner? Is she doing a comeback?! :D
7. GeekMovement (Posts: 1115; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
i should get started on my application too.
6. joey_sfb (Posts: 1477; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Samsung very generous, give the Note 3!
Apple only willing to loan their iPhone 5s to a "up" market fashion show. Free publicity without the cost then repackage those phones to be sold.
8. tedkord (Posts: 3409; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
The pinnacle of smartphones for the pinnacle of athletes.
12. 9thWonderful (Posts: 227; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
i said i'll pass on the Note 3 when it dropped...but it is actually a nice phone.
15. Blazers (Posts: 117; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Just got the S-View cover for it. It's nice, but not sure it's worth the $60 asking price for it. As for the phone itself, I love it.