Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rose Gold edition now official
0. phoneArena 02 Dec 2013, 04:52 posted on
We can now add the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to the list of smartphones riding the golden bandwagon as the Korean company just announced several new color options for its premium phablet. Known as Rose Gold Black and Rose Gold White, these color variants are complemented by a stylish golden finish around their sides, sprinkled with gold accents sparkling on the handset's back and front...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
The most beautiful and classy device on the market is the BLACK Note 3. That's why all the tech site reviewers avoid it, and use ONLY the white version to review and compare with ohter devices. White, doesn't fit good to Note 3 design.
This Merlot Red looks great too, but must see it in my hands first to confirm.
2. Arslan25 (Posts: 23; Member since: 07 Sep 2013)
i already bought the black one on launch day,why don't they release all colors together :/
Merlot Red looks amazing !
21. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10406; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Same. The Marmot color is f$&@%$# sexy!
22. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10406; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Idk what autocorrect did but it needs to lay off the crack.
3. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
lol golden plastic :D what next ? plastic aluminium lol
6. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 152; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
It's already there, they call it faux metal on the sides remember :D
29. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Every "premium" non-plastic material you own is super cheap to their manufacturers. You've simply been fooled generation after generation to mold your subjectivity into what the companies want you to believe is "premium."
Want premium mumbo jumbo? Buy an iPhone made with real gold, or a Blackberry made of titanium. Now that's premium that backs up its price. Heck, that is also incredibly subjective on my part - move along! Troll got his bridge back!
4. superfans (Posts: 155; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Eww, ugly , the gold clearly doesn't fit with black .
5. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Red one looks cool and sexy, but the black one is damn ugly.
18. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
The most beautiful and classy device on the market is the BLACK Note 3.
Heve you seen it???
24. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Black, silver combination of Note3 is good.
I meant this Black, gold combination is ugly.
7. amansingal14 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
They didn't do the justice with the rose gold name, and I am sure those rose accents would look better on the burnt sienna/red one.
8. jibraihimi (Posts: 745; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Merlot Red one is looking really very nice, hope they launch this color in India soon........
9. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
What an achievement!
They managed to make the ugly Note3 even uglier.
10. tedkord (Posts: 9671; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
That's subjective. Regardless, there are some of us who value function over form.
15. moroninc (Posts: 193; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
if you want a good looking phone try the HTC One or Iphone 5S/C, we still love the note 3 for what it is.. and not many can produce a phone quite like it.
28. AntiFanBoyz (unregistered)
I think the original Black Note 3 is the best looking phone on the market. With gold it's gawd awful.
11. tedkord (Posts: 9671; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Wait a minute. It's got gold trim? Apple made a gold iPhone. THEY'RE COPYING AGAIN!
Yes, that's how you sound.
20. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Samsung made "gold" long before Apple. Even Galaxy S4 with gold color, was before Apple. THEY'RE COPYING AGAIN!
By the way, Apple's color was not "gold" but "champagne". But the menial tech media of ifans, rename it to "gold".
13. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Looks cool but only exposed if you don't use a case. They should find another location for the trim that can be seen with a case.
14. Username. (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
Gold and black stands out the gold and white.
Michael Jackson with black and gold looks much better than white and gold.
You people dislike things that looks imminent, but prefer dull colors, like white and gold....?
16. GeekMovement (Posts: 2134; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Looks more like bronze to me... ah well, I'll think about it if the price drops.
23. nothingmuch (Posts: 189; Member since: 03 May 2013)
You sure you want someone to answer that for you! Lol
30. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
lol. yup, i've been on an endless loop.. almost picked up the white one but im hanging on. haha
25. THEOG (Posts: 20; Member since: 12 Jul 2010)
I got white. Every smartphone i ever had was black.
27. simplepink (Posts: 18; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
they always take forever to release additional colors. there will prob be more coming of course.
32. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2230; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Sexy... I would have a gold Nokia 1020 .the gold camera housing lens