Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo vs LG G2: first look
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2014, 09:14 posted on
Samsung just unleashed its first more affordable phablet, dubbed Galaxy Note 3 Neo, as it was known in previous rumors. With its decent specs it comes as a rather nice alternative to even the flagship handsets of last year, such as the LG G2, adding value with S Pen stylus and adjacent apps. If you can make do without top-shelf specs, but want a larger panel, the new Note will certainly be on your radar, so let's see how it stacks up next to one of last year's finest – the LG G2...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. av911 (Posts: 190; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Thanks for stating the obvious. What did you expect with 720p on a 5.5" vs. 1080p on a 5.2"?
3. thunder18 (Posts: 126; Member since: 06 Aug 2009)
It's not just the resolution, but the color temperature and brightness range that also put it over the top.
7. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 7822; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Yea because a screen with a bulb is brighter than one that dosnt use bulbs.
4. Aploine (Posts: 425; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
I want a G2 with removable battery and microSD (and a slightly better camera). Do I want much?
8. E.S.1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Yes you do :)
I love mine.
Why micro SD? Why removable battery? I charge mine every two days.
9. neops (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
No you don't. You want it all. You want the perfect phone
12. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Believe it or not if the sd slot was an option to have on this device it would of probably sold alot more. Without a slot this phone rocks love it myself cant wait for the mugen case because i use this all day and play games and yes 6 to 8 hrs is pretty acurrate of battery life if im onlinr most if the day and not gaming alot would last longer
11. MANGUELPR (unregistered)
My G2 keep killing the competition :)