Samsung Galaxy Note 3 DUOS pays AnTuTu a visit, scores over 31,000
0. phoneArena 16 Sep 2013, 02:03 posted on
A smartphone carrying model number SM-9002, a device we know is the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 DUOS, was spotted breezing through AnTuTu and scoring an impressive 31276 points – one of the highest scores we've seen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. mottykels (Posts: 372; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Wow a new version of Sgnote3, but im so disappointed with the antutu scores of n3 :/
13. McLTE (Posts: 714; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Because you have a need for more computing power? My Note 2 has yet to fail me and the Note 3 is a nice jump.
I swear, people will complain or be disappointed by ANYTHING.
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3068; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Wait and take a note, more versions of Note III are coming just like S4.
4. Trex95 (Posts: 572; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Unfortunately Xperia z ultra more powerful than Note 3 even though Note 3 comes with 3GB of Ram.
10. maccess (Posts: 634; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
on gsmarena the note 3 beats the z ultra at all benchmark test.. so you know what i mean..
6. uvaman (Posts: 21; Member since: 14 Jan 2013)
The guy from xda who had Note 3 got 35xxx on AnTuTu but thread was removed afeter two days of replying.
7. rd_nest (Posts: 888; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
PA, stop trolling with AnTuTu scores. Even if it scored 51,000 it would mean nothing. AnTuTu and Quadrant are pure sh!t in terms of benchmarks. They are plain useless. Only illiterate people bother about quadrant.
8. livyatan (Posts: 774; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Benchmark scores of the Note 3:
Fastest on the market, period
12. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
A year later and I still get better Sunspider scores with my iphone 5 than any phone in the market.
15. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
And after a year later Apple releases another iphone. With better sunspider scores than your 5. Nice try man but cool story.
9. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Antutu benchmarks don't mean anything. Use 3DMark or sunspider or something.
14. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1622; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Could it last more than 3 days? If no... I can careless about the score.