Samsung Galaxy Nexus officially dressed in white
0. phoneArena 06 Feb 2012, 05:40 posted on
Samsung just sent us an official press release that the Galaxy Nexus will be coming with its new white color in the UK February 13. As usual, the face will stay dark, while the sides and back cover will be in that pure snowy color...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. bloodline (Posts: 686; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
imo one of the best designed phone in terms of aesthetics
3. Alantef (Posts: 278; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
should have made the WHOLE phone white.......i haven't seen any of these phones without a case....which makes this white kinda pointless.....
4. knights4life03 (Posts: 123; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
U can always get a clear case to show the white off thats wat i usually get
5. christianqwerty (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 May 2011)
The whole phone should be white like the iPhone
6. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
This phone is black and white....
9. AndresJ (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Is it just me or nowadays companies go all white with phones, so it was not so big surprise.
11. christianqwerty (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 May 2011)
Maybe if I say it should be all white like the Samsung galaxy note lte I won't get so many thumbs down
14. RandomlyPsychotic (Posts: 36; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
i have a case that makes the phone looks like this.....
if the front had been white too, then i would probably be really interested.