Samsung Galaxy Nexus coming to T-Mobile?
0. phoneArena 25 Jan 2012, 07:36 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is not only the first handset running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but many also consider it to be simply the best Android device…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tigermcm (Posts: 607; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
ummmmm question!!!??? since when has it been available for Sprint? werent there 2 stories on here saying june?
3. nicknack84 (Posts: 14; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
I think what he meant by that is that it has been confirmed for a release on Sprint.
4. tigermcm (Posts: 607; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
Thank you nicknack84 not sure how what I said was misunderstood seemed clear to me
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yeah I have to agree with you. It seems like a PhoneArena.com boo boo to me. The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is definitely not on Sprint as of right now. I believe they said it was coming in June, as per CES.
9. nmerry77 (Posts: 39; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
I agree!!! I understand that it has been anounced on Sprint.....but theres still NO RELEASE DATE!!!! What good is that?????? This is CRAP! When is Sprint going to Release it????? NO ONE KNOWS!!! Thats what makes me mad!!! Why "offically announce" a phone....and not give a release date....especially a phone that everyone on sprint will want??? Another disapointing day with Sprint i Supppose. FAIL!
6. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Hopefully it will launch soon. Great device, but if the sgs3 gets to the USA by summer like the sgs1 did, the nevus will be irrelevant
10. BioTek (Posts: 53; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
That's until the next Nexus that will be released in the same year.
8. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
I thought the Blaze was reported as SGH-T999 when announced?
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5483; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah uh guys, this only lines up with what we already know. the Blaze 4G w/ an HD Display is coming to T-Mobile. whoo-hooo. trust me, i want to to see the Galaxy Nexus come to T-Mobile myself. i hate having to recommend that fake Galaxy S II variant they have as the best handset you can get on the carrier.
12. torr310 (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I was excited about Galaxy Nexus but disappointed by its flaws.
It's sad T-Mobile will not get Moto Razr or HTC Rezound.
13. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Oh jesus, the Nexus release on Sprint is going to be just like Verizon. I can already see all the obnoxious douches getting upset. Relax.