Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 pictured with AT&T branding
0. phoneArena 17 Aug 2013, 17:05 posted on
A tweet sent from evleaks on Saturday reveals a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 wearing the AT&T brand in a dark blue color; until recently, the handset offered the largest screen on a smartphone, but that was before the Sony Xperia Z Ultra and its 6.4 inch screen came to market. We actually had a clue that the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 would be coming to AT&T when the device visited the FCC back in June, with ATT's 4G LTE bands on board...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
43. darkkjedii (Posts: 14445; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
+1 Smurf... I completely agree with you, that this sites gone down as far as the user community goes. I do however like the fact, that PA is really cracking down though. Some of these users simply need to be banned, I think PA should monitor their posting patterns. If they continually troll, start trouble, insult and slander other users, get rid of them. Troll, Dorothy69, PAPINYC, EclipseGSX need to go. 3 of the 4 are currently limited for doing those things. I guess XperiaFanZone wants to join that crowd.
47. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9688; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Dorothy69 is my favorite troll on the site. He/she always has me cracking up with his/her comments. Eclipse took notes from some other users (not naming anyone for obvious reasons) and has became CFO of Troll Inc.
There should be a new report option to report people if they troll. Blocking people is out of the question. I'd have 20+ users blocked.
72. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1575; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
If your concept of "troll" is attacking others or similar, then PapaSmurf needs to be on that list, too.
81. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9688; Member since: 14 May 2012)
14. XperiaFanZone posted on yesterday, 19:23
Primarily, I was trying to pi$$ off PapaSmurf. But he rarely appeared on here since then.
This comment is posted in response to #13 Show
You're a hypocrite. I'm done replying to you.
82. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1575; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
No hypocrisy there, you started this.
38. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6973; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
So why buy this thing when THE NOTE III is going too be announced?
51. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
My guess would be price and screen size. A phone for customers that want a big screen but don't want to pay $300 for a high end phone when they only need mid specs.
53. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
FYI, the dude known as PapaSmurf is not a troll and has been on this site for almost as long as I have. Darkkjedi? You keep telling us, repeatedly, that you are a tech fan...yeah, mostly of Apple. It is OK, we know you are biased, so just be honest about that. And, be honest about the phones you use as you appear to go out of your way, telling us your story. It is OK that you love your iPhone, but you do not have to constantly say that you also use Android to give the appearance that you are not biased, because you are biased.
56. darkkjedii (Posts: 14445; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ok thanx for telling me what I am. What I'd be is a fool to sit here, and argue with you about it when I don't even know you. Think what you want, and I'll enjoy my devices. Now bias that.
54. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Also, FYI to Phonearena. Stop pushing your Verizon ads on us, as the company is dishonest, plays games with its consumers, and rips everyone off. My brother is trying Republic Wireless, unlimited everything 3g, for 19/29 month. They just have the moto defy, but that little phone is a decent phone. Check out their great deal now. It uses Sprint network, and the phone is specifically designed to integrate with WiFi across the nation. I was surprised how well it works. Okay, off my soapbox...lol
55. xtian1103 (Posts: 361; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
So many things have changed since I started following threads on this site when ipad2 was announced. I miss the days when we're just excited about upcoming tech.
61. darkkjedii (Posts: 14445; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Agreed, now people just insult each other, and hate.
57. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1011; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
The only way Id consider this phone is if it has better specs than the international version. If not, I'll wait for the Note III
58. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
when will they come up with a new design? all they do is stretch out the screen
59. redmd (Posts: 1004; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Until the next Galaxy S5 comes out. Samsung should try different designs on their next phones like the Wave series.
64. anleoflippy (Posts: 412; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
The design of the wave series was absolutely stunning. My favourite would be the Wave II and the Wave 728 (which was my previous phone).