Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 joining MetroPCS lineup?
While this appear to be good news for MetroPCS customers, keep in mind that this has not yet been officially announced. In addition, just because the Galaxy Mega has a huge screen, as you can see from the specs it is no Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
2. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Hmm i wonder how will Metro Customers take to this phone...
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10220; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The more options customers have, the better it is for not only them, but also for the carrier.
3. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
theyve been saying this since august.. no? anyways, stupid cdma. verizon misses out again -_-
4. xtroid2k (Posts: 511; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
what a shame. I. guess since Tmo haas the note 3 metro gets the shaft.
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10220; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You can easily use a Note 3 with Metro PCS...
10. xtroid2k (Posts: 511; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
yes, my thinking is however that Tmo will put its more premium devices on Tmo and put more affordable look alikes on metropcs. otherwise whats the incentive for switching gor existing customers. just a theory
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10220; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile wants Metro PCS users to switch to their network for obvious reasons. Can't blame T-Mo if they want to knock down garbage Sprint from #3 in the US.
13. xtroid2k (Posts: 511; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
like mother always says. "time to take out the trash" and the slutty employees
5. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1873; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Still would never consider a phone with 6.3" screen as my next phone. Simply put it, i have no use for it. However, I do see a lot of application could be used for this phone and meanly I could think of more in the commercial and industrial usage.
8. hmd74 (Posts: 475; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10220; Member since: 14 May 2012)
1) That article has NOTHING to do with this article.
2) You can find the exact same article on other websites. Check Pocketnow or GSMarena and it should still be there.
12. chrislars (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
I work for MetroPCS and I feel that this phone will most likely be too large for the main crowd... We sell a Blu phone here at our retailer that has a 5.7 inch display much like the note 3 and it doesn't sell as well as we predicted.
15. cR203 (Posts: 199; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
While were talking about the galaxy mega, who on here would trade their note 2 n7100 for the galaxy mega? Would it make sense to leave the note 2 for the mega?
16. vikingsfootball09 (Posts: 70; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
if tmobile dont get this in its inventory, would i be able to buy one from metropcs and unlock it...so that i can use it with my tmobile sim? i bought an att mega 6.3 last month, had it unlocked but i wasnt getting 4g/4g lte like i do with my original tmobile LG L9...but was only getting EDGE speed @ less than 1Mb down...really slow (im getting over 10Mb down on my tmobile LG L9)
btw, i sold the at&t mega 6.3.
17. andynaija (Posts: 707; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Well if you get it on MetroPCS it will still be running on T-Mobiles network so there really isn't much of a point in doing it but maybe you can since it's a GSM phone... and the reason you were getting EDGE speeds is probably from some settings or incorrect bands. T-Mobiles bands are different from AT&Ts.