Samsung Galaxy Indulge Hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Mar 2011, 08:04
We guess it's fair to say that pretty much all of the fuss about CTIA 2011 is reserved for some groundbreaking devices like the HTC EVO 3D...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. therygy posted on 24 Mar 2011, 17:01 0 0
the thunderbolt already came out... the induldge is deffinetaly not the first LTE smartphone to come out in the US.
3. Brad Black (unregistered) posted on 24 Mar 2011, 17:26 0 0
Looks like a Rumor Touch has better quality...Lmao
4. nelly (unregistered) posted on 24 Mar 2011, 21:44 0 0
this ph its a pice of sh!! i whent for the 3rd replacement and i decided to get rid of it! battery only last about 2 1/2 hrs. alot of problem with the 4g signal comes and go like crazy! if u wanna waste u r time and money go for it ;o)...
5. Camera (unregistered) posted on 27 Mar 2011, 20:07 0 0
i dnt know about yall but im goin wit da lg optimus m
6. edstanjr (unregistered) posted on 02 Aug 2011, 00:01 0 0
1st- This was the first 4G LTE phone in the US, check the release dates on both.
2nd- Yes the battery life sucks! Spend $11.00 on Amazon to buy the extended 3500Mah(2.33 times the capacity of original) battery with cover and the phone will last all day. I have a friend that has a Samsung Epic 4G with Sprint and the battery life sucks on that one also. All 4G phones use more power. You can switch the Samsung Indulge to 1X only mode and almost triple to battery life, but what's the point of having the 4G phone then?