Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 vs Galaxy Grand vs Idol X size and specs comparison
0. phoneArena 25 Nov 2013, 04:00 posted on
When Samsung lifted the veil from the Galaxy Grand late last year, 5"+ phones weren't the norm as they are a year later. At the time the Grand was meant to be a very affordable big-screen phone for those who can't shell out $600 for a flagship outside of a carrier contract. With a dual SIM version, the phone was your only bet for a cheap large screen handset that can support two SIM cards at once - a very sought after option in emerging markets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Idol X looks pretty good if not for the processor and battery...leaves me skeptical about its performance in regards to the resolution and processing power.
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2689; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nice option but there should not be MTK chipset for quadcore.
3. aayupanday (Posts: 517; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Now this one is gonna sell like hot cakes in India better than the previous Grand.
5. techsurround (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Nov 2013)
nice comparison, just got upcoming smart phone Glory 4 leaked specs at wirews digital technology magazine.