Samsung Galaxy Gear update extends battery life on watch, and more
0. phoneArena 27 Nov 2013, 00:34 posted on
This week, Samsung will be rolling out an update to the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch. Among the changes, the timepiece will now receive full notifications from third party apps. Instead of just receiving an icon to alert you to a message from Twitter, Gmail, Facebook and Hangouts, you will be able to read the complete notification on the watch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Tomfromsouth (Posts: 76; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Next iteration of the smartwatch will be decent, I think this one was a bit of a fail.
5. Windsponge (Posts: 92; Member since: 01 Nov 2009)
Do you own one? I do and I love it. So how can you call it a fail? At least know what you are talking about.
3. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
I think they kinda *screwed this in the first place, maybe it'll be interesting the second or third time around
6. Windsponge (Posts: 92; Member since: 01 Nov 2009)
Again do you own it. I do and I love it. Nothing at all bad about it. You all should only talk about what you have and not some opinion you have. There is nothing on the market like it.
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Step by step Gear is improving. I guess the bad news for early adopters is the patience game but the good news is for the rest (bar competition), is when Gear 2 is ready with a flexible screen, strap-battery, more efficient SoC and open app for all Androids (it's Samsung's best interest, it just needs a lot of coding), the Gear 1 experience will make it as good as the Note 1 helped making the Note 2. And Note 3.
7. joey_sfb (Posts: 5339; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I am quite happy with gear. Pretty impress with Samsung gear support.
My next purchase would be Note 10.1 2014 LTE edition.
8. rkelly (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
Well I love my Galaxy Note 3 and I love my Galaxy gear.