Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch may come in 5 colors, including "white gold"
0. phoneArena 21 Aug 2013, 09:09 posted on
We're just about two weeks away from the expected announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch, and that means the rumors are flying pretty fast right now. We've had a couple leaks that have dealt with the specs of the device, as well as conflicting info on the screen size, but now we're getting an idea of the choice of colors that will be available...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 729; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
They'll need to release this ASAP to boost the Damn smartwatch market share.
11. Airforce (Posts: 60; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
I seriously dont want to say anything NEGATIVE..but i think i prefer the SONY SMART WATCH2 TO THIS....in design..nd maybe features
14. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 729; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
The Smart Gear design hasn't been leaked yet.
2. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 640; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Still rumours, before y'all comment, just know its rumour
3. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Over hype, overpriced and will not last long. My cheap Casio G Shock is far better than this fancy piece of turd.
5. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Just an upgrade to iPod mini watch that makes users look stupid.
10. threeline (Posts: 236; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
This will be looked at just like the Bluetooth earpiece,stupid!
6. McLTE (Posts: 612; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
PLEASE PLEASE let this image of the watch NOT NOT NOT be the real deal.
Are you listening Sammy???? Give us a gadget that looks like a watch!!! Not something that belongs on the starship Enterprise or something. YUK.
The ONLY smart watch I'd consider buying is one that looks normal to the average person, like the pebble watch. Hopefully the Samsung watch will also.
8. emadshiny (Posts: 1005; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
The prototype in the picture is gorgeous.
13. weirdfisher (Posts: 51; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
White gold means platinum in chinese, wonder if it is the same meaning here?