Samsung Galaxy F poses for outdoor photo
0. phoneArena 08 Jun 2014, 12:33 posted on
On Saturday, we showed you pictures taken by one of our loyal readers, allegedly revealing the Samsung Galaxy F. As we previously discussed, this is the "premium" version of the manufacturer's flagship Android smartphone, with major bumps in screen resolution, processing speed and the camera. With a 1440 x 2560 QHD resolution on its 5.3 inch screen, a quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor under the hood and a 16MP rear-facing snapper with OIS...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
31. Tizen007 (Posts: 575; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Does it hurt that much to say that this phone looks good?
35. Finalflash (Posts: 2543; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
No he is right, that physical home button and side buttons means that LG will always be ahead in the bezel department (although he might be coming in from the Fanboy angle).
40. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
But even with the physical buttons the bottom bezel looks very similar in size to the g3 if not same.
47. akki20892 (Posts: 3872; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
We r talking about bezels not phone....lol
54. 3rdDegree (Posts: 213; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
Typical Samsung ; boring design language. They need DESIGNERS
68. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Typical Samsung hater ; boring comments with no new material. You need JOKES.
83. 3rdDegree (Posts: 213; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
You're just a loser and a poser. Get a LIFE.
117. 3rdDegree (Posts: 213; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
I'm a human dipsh*t. Only geeks and nerds "troll". And I'm 18 btw
84. 3rdDegree (Posts: 213; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
And I think it's time you moved on from this site old timer. Everyone is starting to roll their eyes at your posts.
65. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 474; Member since: 07 May 2012)
yeah, right after they get rid of that stupid physical home button, sammy lacks design in the mobile dept, may they should get the guys who design their tvs, laptops, fridges to come together and design a phone for them,i bet it would look better than this
82. xperiaknightisaretard (Posts: 4; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
home button looks perfectly fine you aspie
106. marcski07 (Posts: 597; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
tv?????????? LOL you're effin kidding me! samsung has an expensive tv price with cheap looking tv! yes they have few good designs of tv but they are very expensive and not preferred by general public... sony and lg have good design starting with their normal flat led tv unlike fugly thick bezels of samsung's
85. BlackhawkFlys (Posts: 105; Member since: 07 May 2014)
I love LG G3 and I love it's design but the bezels looks even thinner here.
49. Ashoaib (Posts: 3124; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Why there is too much smoke on the screen? Seem, it is done purposefly... They should clean the phone before taking a photo
61. Diego! (Posts: 545; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
At the bottom frame, sorrounding the USB port, á la Nokia Lumia 920
86. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The Lumia 920 was not the first phone with a speaker on the bottom by the port...
90. DONUT (Posts: 375; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
he was just using it as an example, no need to turn this into a who did what first argument now
105. hk0805 (Posts: 11; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
One crap goes and the other one comes. All are crap from Samsung.
And dude don't be positive of the thin bezels. The pictures look altered.
See the line below where Samsung's written.
And if this is what Samsung calls premium they need to find an oxford.
2. Oğuzhan_77 (Posts: 82; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
oww nice it's look like better than s5,z2,m8,i5s
17. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3534; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I agree with your comment untill the first comma.
36. Finalflash (Posts: 2543; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Actually, it is better than at least the S5 and M8 (they made the M7 ugly is all they did). Z2 is on level design wise and i5s is as well for the most part (mainly just the black one).
37. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3534; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
OOOH! YOU CALLED M8 UGLY?? Where's the police, army, medical staff?!?!
57. koko1 (Posts: 103; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
YES IT IS !!
the S5 is way more beautiful than the m8
the m8 is ugly, the bezels are soo big, the duo camera is sh*t, the black thing on the top is $!#$%
64. sipha (Posts: 432; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Fanboyism is becoming a serious geniune problem.. People start hallucinating, saying things like this 1+1=3 ...& what scares me is that they truely believe!!
73. akki20892 (Posts: 3872; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I agree...they should see true fact....
79. xperiaknightisaretard (Posts: 4; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Yeah, fanboys really have a problem. Look at HTC fanboys for instance - they actually think M8 is good looking when it's the ugliest out of all, and they actually think HTC is going to beat Samsung this year yet HTC is performing even worse this year LOL JUST LOL
107. marcski07 (Posts: 597; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
+1 i find m8 ugly, i don't why it is hailed as a good design, the duo camera look sh*t, and the signal strips doesn't amaze me, and the bezels and black strip for the logo, that killed their design... the e8 is beautiful though... :)
66. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 474; Member since: 07 May 2012)
g3 is the best looking phone right now, sammy needs to learn to design phones
87. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
This looks better than the S5. The S5 looks like the S1, but the S2 is better looking than all the Same models.
103. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I actually liked how the Samsung Galaxy Captivate looks (American SGS1) - better than the rest of them, imo...
3. aayupanday (Posts: 572; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Not Metal... Seems like the Faux one like G3
18. akki20892 (Posts: 3872; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
HTC is best....they know what premiumness is. At this time.
4. apple4never (Posts: 1060; Member since: 08 May 2013)
i don't know why you guys are hating on the design, it looks nice imo
5. ajac09 (Posts: 1480; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Most of them just want reasons not to like samsung.
12. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
They are trolls/fanboys of other brands. Trying to reason with them is a waste of time.
23. shuaibhere (Posts: 1973; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Hating samsung is trend now...
Like it was with apple couple of years before...
88. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I really like this better than the S5 and S3
6. shamatuu (Posts: 159; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
so if HTC and LG are Samsung biggest rivals than why it's supposedly to launch the same month Apple Iphone 6? Seems to me they aren't so much worried about them oppose to Apple?
13. ajac09 (Posts: 1480; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
phonearena is dumb. They think the m8 is a real compeititor when its sales have been horrid. The g3 would be but they suck at marketing and it wont sell well like the g2.I would love to see LG finally make it big as with HTC but HTC doesnt listen and LG needs to spend money on marketing. As HTC commercial says "blah blah blah".
56. 3rdDegree (Posts: 213; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
Lol what?? The G3 is outselling the G2 by a ratio of 2:1! Get your facts right. The G2 also paved the way for the G3, so consumer awareness shouldn't be too much of a negative factor.
7. affandi (Posts: 85; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
The back looks tacky as hell, even if it is real metal, Samsung has obviously added ugly strokes to imitate the brushed metal look. It is too painful for Samsung to have a clean design, they have to have som ugly pattern.
8. JMartin22 (Posts: 1793; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Seems like they removed the design flaws from the S5 and made them right again with this. Since I have an S5, I'll wait for the S6, where the real technological leap will occur
26. na7noo7 (Posts: 278; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
You should wait for the note 4. This IS the S6.