Samsung Galaxy Express for AT&T is announced with 4.5-inch screen, dual-core processor
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Nov 2012, 09:06
There is a new Samsung Android smartphone coming to town, and it is headed straight to AT&T's shelves. The carrier just announced the Galaxy Express, which is being marketed as a handset suitable for first-time smartphone users or for existing subscribers looking for a reasonably priced upgrade...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 08 Nov 2012, 09:12 0 0
I don't get it, doesn't GS3 cost $100 or even less on contract at most carriers? So how any1 will buy Express?
2. _Bone_ posted on 08 Nov 2012, 09:18 0 0
Depends on the contract. But the ICS is kinda shocking in this device. Seriously, Sammy?
3. FranksGT posted on 08 Nov 2012, 09:29 3 0
Better be free or this was a waste of money sammy. We dont need 4 Samsung Devices on the shelves for ATT.
You need to sell the rest of the stock of notes and old gs2 before u start making some crap.
4. ajac09 posted on 08 Nov 2012, 10:08 0 0
its not ment to be a high end and its ment to be a replacement for the skyrocket via Ausrion I have a feeling to
5. shamataa posted on 08 Nov 2012, 10:18 2 0
OMG ICS Sammy. Make it ship with jelly bean already.
6. epicandroid posted on 08 Nov 2012, 17:42 0 0
Basically a smaller version of the SIII, but very cool still :P
7. networkdood posted on 08 Nov 2012, 17:54 1 0
Not too bad, but GS3 for a few dollars more is the better deal, unless you want a physical keyboard.
9. InspectorGadget80 posted on 08 Nov 2012, 19:27 0 0
It's good that Samsung makes low end device and high end device that those doesn't want to spend 200$ for a 2yr contract