Samsung Galaxy Express for AT&T is announced with 4.5-inch screen, dual-core processor
0. phoneArena 08 Nov 2012, 09:06 posted on
There is a new Samsung Android smartphone coming to town, and it is headed straight to AT&T's shelves. The carrier just announced the Galaxy Express, which is being marketed as a handset suitable for first-time smartphone users or for existing subscribers looking for a reasonably priced upgrade...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
I don't get it, doesn't GS3 cost $100 or even less on contract at most carriers? So how any1 will buy Express?
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Depends on the contract. But the ICS is kinda shocking in this device. Seriously, Sammy?
3. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Better be free or this was a waste of money sammy. We dont need 4 Samsung Devices on the shelves for ATT.
You need to sell the rest of the stock of notes and old gs2 before u start making some crap.
4. ajac09 (Posts: 1430; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
its not ment to be a high end and its ment to be a replacement for the skyrocket via Ausrion I have a feeling to
5. shamataa (Posts: 210; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
OMG ICS Sammy. Make it ship with jelly bean already.
6. epicandroid (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
Basically a smaller version of the SIII, but very cool still :P
7. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Not too bad, but GS3 for a few dollars more is the better deal, unless you want a physical keyboard.
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
It's good that Samsung makes low end device and high end device that those doesn't want to spend 200$ for a 2yr contract