Samsung Galaxy Core leaks – dual-SIM mid-range Android for Asia and Europe
0. phoneArena 26 Apr 2013, 01:36 posted on
Another day, another yet-unannounced Samsung phone! This time we're dealing with a mid-range device expected to launch in Russia, China, and perhaps more markets across Europe and Asia, we suppose. It is known as the Samsung Galaxy Core (model GT-I8262) – equipped with a 4.3-inch, 480 by 800 pixel display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor of some kind, and 768MB of RAM. Nothing impressive, we know, and the rest of its specs aren't going to wow you either...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Gorgeous looking phone indeed ^__^
3. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
meh lumia510(low end) performs better then these mid rangers
4. jeremie_vincke (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
Got an HTC One SV, nearly same specs and price and much nicer design...
5. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Is it equipped with a Wolfson audio chip?
I'm seriously ditching my iPod classic for this one
7. AndroSymbo (Posts: 8; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
Thanks samsung I hope it came with android 4.2.2 out of the box
8. nbringer (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Lately I am interested in dual sim machines so bring it on!
10. amats69 (Posts: 1445; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
market now is flooding with galaxies of Samsung that we can only differentiated by the size of their screens... cant imagine if No HTC, No Sony, no Nokia, no LG....Mobile MArket is so BOOOOORing!
11. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 217; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Might well be a replacement for the Galaxy S Duos. Samsung really knows how to keep all points of the market covered. Leave no gaps for competitors to fit in.