Samsung Galaxy Beam won't be shining with Froyo
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Sep 2010, 02:23
Samsung confirms that due to the limited market for the device, the company is not planning on wasting resources for updating it to Android 2.2...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JAysonLim (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:48 0 0
I am a Singaporean, i waited for the Galaxy Beam Stock for a few month already but there is still none! Really wish to have one soon!
2. LeoKai (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2010, 05:43 0 0
Maybe StarHub to be the exclusive distributor for the Beam isn't a good thing at all. Or is it because of the Super AMOLED screen shortage?
3. YongxD (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2010, 05:48 0 0
Nonono, i believe there is still some stock available with starhub. Go request the Starhub to check out which Starhub outlet still have the Remaining of the stock. Seen the Dummy Phone, the phone is really thick and heavy... maybe i'll stick with my Galaxy S :/
4. LeoKai (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2010, 05:52 0 0
Up til now i have not seen anyone using a Beam before, Beam sure is limited in Singapore. Somemore the non-contract price of the Beam is SGD$1060+..... But the Projector will surely be s good feature. But of coz i will choose the Galaxy S than the Beam and Wave
5. peterBeijing (unregistered) posted on 24 Dec 2010, 05:36 0 0
I bought my beam in August. I want to sell it. Who wants to buy it? email me: PeterKwongUSA@yahoo.com