Samsung Galaxy Beam release date confirmed for April, coming first in India
0. phoneArena 19 Mar 2012, 08:10 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Beam is a rare bird - it’s a projector phone coming with a tiny yet powerful 15 lumen projector yet maintaining...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. androidsbiggestfan (Posts: 75; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
This would be better as an accessory, rather than built in!
2. Wildmanfan (Posts: 217; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
This phone sounds so good! Come on Verizon, get your butts in gear and get something as amazing like this. COME ON! If VZW got the phones AT&T has, it would rule the phone industry. I mean Galaxy Note, Galaxy Beam, need I say more? Any of you idiots that believe VZW gets great phones, your in dreamland. Wake up mother f'ers.
11. RoscoesProject (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
it is also coming out for tmobile because it uses gsm technology which is not compatible with verizon's cdma tech soo your not getting it any time soon
13. Wildmanfan (Posts: 217; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
Well you know what? f**k SAMSUNG FOR THAT!
4. jack_black (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
Actually in India already have one projector phone!!!!!!
5. christianqwerty (Posts: 456; Member since: 05 May 2011)
Replacement for lg expo? This will have better software than wp6.5 lol
6. iami67 (Posts: 300; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I agree verizon never gets the great phones. They have good ones but no greats. Example I work for verizon and saw a lot of people leave for the sprint 3d phone and sprint has horrible single here. Just shows ya people care more about newest or coolest then what works. if verizon got off there bums and got these phones first it will def help with sales.
8. Wildmanfan (Posts: 217; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
Agreed 1 million percent. Honestly though, I am eligable for a upgrade and I don't see one phone I want. Now there's this talk about the cayman, Fighter, Plato, and Fireball. I want the Galaxy Note so bad and was about to go to AT&T for it but where I work at, Verizon is the best reception. I work on an island in New York City called Randall's Island. AT&T are hit and miss and Sprint and T-Mobile are the worst here.
9. theBankRobber (Posts: 631; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Specs are not as good for a upcoming phone. Even though its been in the works for the past few years, still can't go to another gingerbread phone. Its ICS here on out until next year.
10. B3BLW29 (Posts: 232; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Combined with mobo player this should be fun..