Samsung Galaxy Avant to bring Remote Unlock capabilities to T-Mobile on July 30
0. phoneArena 21 Jul 2014, 18:57 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Avant shouldn't cost much, and it looks like it'll be T-Mobile's first phone to feature Remote Device Unlock...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9809; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Read this hours ago...
Anywho, sounds like T-Mobile got something up it's sleeves.
2. iushnt (Posts: 948; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Lots of choices everywhere by Samsung. Let jakelee come and crap on it..
5. wilsong17 (unregistered)
I wonder how much it will cost
7. hurrycanger (Posts: 1499; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
probably around $240 like its current Samsung Galaxy Light.
Though at this time I would say the LG Optimus L90 seems to be a much better deal (only $99.60), with the same Snapdragon 400 quad-1.2ghz and same screen resolution, and a little bigger display. Though the L90 has no LTE... and no NFC.
6. Landmarkcm (Posts: 481; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
Looks almost the ATIV S Neo's twin! Which I snagged a great deal on the AT&T version from good ole Ebay. So many Android's coming out.. But I am really like WP again & 8.1 makes it so much better!
9. Cicero (Posts: 698; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Stay glue to Apple articles or just pass incognito. You don't have to speak all the time.
10. Cicero (Posts: 698; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
All Samsung Galaxy phones look almost the same (shape style). And they already are so many. Guys with no info background can be easy fooled. Time to change for Samsung. Last train.