Samsung Galaxy Alpha size comparison
0. phoneArena 13 Aug 2014, 04:43 posted on
Samsung's first endeavor into the world of metal-clad devices resulted into the Samsung Galaxy Alpha, which is hot out of the oven. The thinnest representative of the Galaxy series flaunts compact dimensions (in comparison with most of the lately-released flagships and smartphones, that is), and its premium design position it in a market segment, which is not packed to the gills just yet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AnTuTu (Posts: 1010; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
A very good mid - range phone from Samsung. Hoping to see more great and premium devices in this line up.
2. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 632; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
And what makes you to judge this phone as a mid-range?
7. AnTuTu (Posts: 1010; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Specs answer your question. Compare this phone with S5, M8, LG G3, Oppo Find 7, One + One and Z2.
Hope that makes sense to you?
11. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 632; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Only the screen resolution and battery capacity that fit to mid-range.
8. neela_akaash (Posts: 207; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
He must be quite rich to call a $690 phone a mid-ranger...
12. AnTuTu (Posts: 1010; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
I am a big fan of Samsung and just telling the truth.
You can put $800 - $900 price tag on this device but can't compete it against S5, M8 or G3.
13. neela_akaash (Posts: 207; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Yup, it's a mid-ranger in specs department...
16. Taters (Posts: 3655; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Actually it benches higher than all those devices so this falls under the shady grey area that Apple uses to justify the iPhone as high end.
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yeah, but still looks kinda like the Mi4.
9. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 632; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Yeah, but the home button can make a big difference between those phones.
6. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 632; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
It looks premium, but still not a match for the trio Wave in terms of design and build quality.
15. .KRATOS. (Posts: 139; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
If it's a midrange than u mean the iphone 5s n the nexus 5 is a midrange, i don't see this phone as a midrange. If it has a 720p screan n a smaller battery that means it's a midrange.
17. pavsidhu (Posts: 145; Member since: 20 May 2014)
I don't get this phone, is it midrange or not? I wouldn't buy this phone personally, I think there's better phones on the market.
18. cttan456 (Posts: 61; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Its amazing how the Chinese companies like Huawei and Gionee always make the thinnest phones