Besides India, the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus is also scheduled to launch in England this month where it will be available on contract or SIM-free.
source: Androidos.in via UnwiredView
1. Birds (Posts: 1157; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I have no idea why I love this phone considering it has rather low specs. I guess I like the name lol
2. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
lol am with you,i have the the s2 but for some reason i find this phone interesting...
4. Birds (Posts: 1157; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
My cousin has this phone and i kinda agree with you. But, the name is awsome. lol
5. 008Rohit (Posts: 11; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
It's not 'flikpart', lol. It's 'flipkart', in the sense of 'flipcart'. :P
6. dragonnub99 (Posts: 14; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
$ us 327...... that kinda expensive then the normal ace
7. Cyan3boN (Posts: 444; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
it looks ugly, like all sammy phones, get a break and some motivation from HTC"
8. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 371; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
All Samsungs = Copy of IPhone's.
Now starts the Hands Down
9. smartphone (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
what is samsung thinking?
This is expensive than omnia w, lumia 710, nokia 701, Xperia neo v, and many more. It is a stupid phone compared to those in screen, camera, hardware etc.
Just becoz it runs android doesnt gives you to charge anything without looking at market.
Only ignorant folks will buy this.
This is no value for money
10. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
With same spec you get a Nokia Lumia 710 which run smooth and fluid.
11. nosybummer (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
it's gonna be an epic fail unless they cut the prices why buy galaxy ace plus when one can buy se experia neo v for 17500 and new xperia u for even less price and other windows phones