Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 to launch around June
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2013, 03:19 posted on
The third-generation Samsung Galaxy Ace is on track to getting released this year and it will feature a 4-inch display, a 5-megapixel camera and run on Android Jelly Bean...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hariprasath.j (Posts: 27; Member since: 27 Mar 2012)
samsung never give up with the ROUNDED corners. Do you like it so much sammy? we don't like it
13. joesseth (Posts: 56; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
Do you like your phone, Dexter? nice phone.
2. Sangeet (Posts: 225; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Anyways ace 2 was a fail.. it would have been worth my money only if they have had a MediaTek MTK6589 quad core processor in it.
I hope the dual core processor is nothing less than a dual core krait, otherwise no one cares if hte processor is a9
3. henrys (Posts: 15; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
nexus 4 kills this and around the same price, why would you get this
5. itsjustJOH (Posts: 67; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
Not all countries get the subsidized Nexus 4. Most get the OEM-priced phone, like here in the Philippines, which is almost twice that of the subsidized price.
11. lonestrider (Posts: 83; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Yes. In here, Nexus is almost 400 euros.
6. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4830; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oooo.....Galaxy Ace 3....
In my country, we have the Ace, Ace Duos and the Ace Plus only. And till now the Ace 2 didn't even launch in my country yet and now they said they want to launch the Ace 3. Why Samsung? WHY?
7. uchihakurtz (Posts: 171; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
There was a time when Ace's spec was just a little below the S (1st Gen). Now not even near it. Samsung should keep their legacy devices at the same level, such as Mini, Gio, Ace and S. They were the pioneer devices.
8. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I rather buy a Lumia 720 for this price, better overall performance, super sensitive display, better low light photos and wireless charging support, better than a laggy mid-end android, android is better on phones like GS3 and above.
10. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 632; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
It looks like the Galaxy SIV and i wonder why Samsung fans bash Apple for recycling the design..