Samsung GT-i9300 photo leaks, leaves us wondering if this is the Samsung Galaxy S III
24. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I would agree,i don't quite think its the s3,it doesn't look as game changing as Samsung has proven between the galaxy s generations,its as you said more than likely the galaxy s2 advance/plus.
The Galaxy s plus is a very good seller phone at around the 300 bucks price so if the galaxy s2 advance stays around this or slightly higher samsung would have a very very good selling 'mid level for 2012' phone.
Definitely hope its not the s3 though as the design would not have changed much!
2. ncoder (Posts: 16; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Strange there are some SPen apps there.
Looks like a cheap and uglier Galaxy Note Mini.
The bezel looks horrible, at least in this photo.
25. Daniel.P (Posts: 105; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
The Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) that we previewed recently also had some S Pen apps present in TW over ICS, but no S Pen included, just for doodling with your finger...
4. HTCFreak (Posts: 156; Member since: 17 Jul 2010)
The white one was really beautiful, this is just boring! :)
5. sheepygalaxy (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
can't see this as the s3 just doesnt look right
8. VJo003 (Posts: 359; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
We just might have witnessed the future... A future tagged as 'S3 the disappointment on 2012'
10. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
well if this is the SIII it will dissapoint hard...no matter how good it's insides are this will be a huge dissapointment...
12. sheepygalaxy (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
sammy will probably keep a similar desighn to the s2 as it sold by bucket load (and still is).look at htc and iphone they don't change much at all just the specs
14. noulne (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
This design is meaningless. The case is just used for the developer not a real design.
16. noulne (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
One sammy guy told that picture contains security serial code. So the software design might be real.
20. Nbennie (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I'm pretty sure the sgs2 is GT-I9100 the model number for the nexus is correct GT-I9250
21. lukasound (Posts: 152; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
If this is SGS3, it will not be so depressing skipping a generation and waiting for the SGS4, as my contract expires then...
Unfortunately, this "case" looks like it could be the ceramic body they talked about. And it looks so borring...
23. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that looks like a Vibrant/galaxyS1 without capacitive buttons. cheap photoshop.
33. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
I'm typing this from my vibrant. that is most definitely a vibrant shell with some crap photoshop work. its an exact match.
seriously why would this be made into news? do we have to look at every cheap rendition that someone cobbles together?
27. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
guys calm down, if you read the description it says it might have a cover, also the prototypes look uglier than the retail unit.
also PA you think you can get some photos from your tipper? maybe a home screen? or a small video? I know is pushing your luck but its worth the try
28. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Stop giving yourself a thumbs up people