Samsung GT-i9300 likely not the Galaxy S III, might launch in May
0. phoneArena 29 Mar 2012, 03:36 posted on
Rumor has it that the Samsung GT-i9300 will be a mid-range device known as the Samsung Galaxy M. Allegedly, it is scheduled for launch in mid-May...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
You mean no Galaxy S3 this year?? :"(
6. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
no just that this isn't it, all thats releasing now is rumors
2. ScottSchneider (Posts: 325; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
You guys @ PA... This News came out in GSMA Yesterday and you ppl post it today... I know you guys can do well... Keep up the time guys... Just a Request...
3. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
No offence to you ScottSchneider but there are plenty of other news and information that PA uploads a lot faster than GSMA or any other site for that matter........
Take any new event for example......whenever a new product gets announced check how GSMA handles it and what happens here at PA
4. sheepygalaxy (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
Sammy will release the galaxy s3 this year no matter what as they don't want apple stealing all the lime light with iPhone 5.
5. jan25 (Posts: 454; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
@Wendy where the hell did you read that there will be no S3 this year? on topic, how many Samsung mid-rangers do we have? this is getting ridiculous, I seriously doubt Samsung will support all of those devices.
7. Dutch1 (Posts: 19; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
WHO CARES ABOUT GALAXY M...WE WANT THE NEWS ON GS III!
A TRUE PIC...SOMETHING!
No one will waste their time with such an inferior device.