Samsung GT-P5200 surfaces on AnTuTu, Galaxy S4-like performance
0. phoneArena 06 May 2013, 06:06 posted on
The Samsung GT-P5200 has just surfaced with a score on Android benchmark app AnTuTu and it’s got a super fast result of 24 616…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Come on Samsung!
720p on a 10-inch screen? PIXELs galore
4. mew7946510 (Posts: 55; Member since: 10 Nov 2010)
hello? 720p 10 inch? do you happen to mean 1080p 10 inch?
7. FlushGordon (unregistered)
You're new to tech or something? 1280 x 800 is 720p HD
on a screen that big pixellation will become very apparent
13. mew7946510 (Posts: 55; Member since: 10 Nov 2010)
loooook who's talking....... most fanboys know nothing really....
14. mew7946510 (Posts: 55; Member since: 10 Nov 2010)
they thumbed it down... so they prefer 720p 10 inch... what a bunch of eye sore. fanboys need to attend school to know about such things... tsk tsk
3. eisenbricher (Posts: 920; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Just out of curiosity, can somebody explain how much processing power of current ARM processors is, compared to desktop/laptop x86 processors? How much will my laptop's i3-2310m will score in AnTuTu?
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
You could use Geekbench, it's cross platform. The Exynos 5 Octa scores about 3,500, and the model processor you said ranges from low to high 4,000's
15. ph00ny (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 May 2011)
desktop cpu's will crush arm based cpus since the design focus is different between the two. One is focusing on power efficiency and latter is not
5. sharks (Posts: 152; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
The full HD flagship tablet from Samsung will be its Galaxy NOTE 3 10.1.
11. andrewlg1990 (Posts: 19; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
Tizen? Um no. 1280×800 is the most commonly used resolution on a tablet and 4.2.2 will be on this device.