Samsung GT-I9515 seems to be a Galaxy S4 variant running Android 4.4.2 KitKat
0. phoneArena 03 Feb 2014, 07:51 posted on
The GT-I9515 seems to have the same features as the original Samsung Galaxy S4, and yet it runs the latest Android 4.4 KitKat. Perhaps it's a Galaxy S4 Neo?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3776; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
How many s4 out there?
Oh I'm so confuse.
4. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I think Sammy itself is confused as well.
16. adhnan (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
there are 3 versions now ..gt-i9500 , gt-i9505 and gt-9515 ve (new) .......im using i9515......
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I have nothing to say about this, I'm so confused right now. A new S4 variant that has no difference with the S4 except the Android version? What is this sh*t?
5. Diego! (Posts: 534; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Dear Sammy... STOP! We've already had it with S4. It's getting annoying already. Please start leaking S5 and get over S4. It's sooo 2013 :P
6. amozhi (Posts: 123; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Sammy is not giving updates for any of the phones or devices except their prime galaxy lineup phones such as S4, N3, S3, N2 etc. Rest of the devices are not even getting security updates. Giving more variants is fine to choose, but keep the software as simple as possible. So that they can provide update to all of the phones and tablets.
Sammy is the one who brought Android up to hill. If they fail to update their devices then they are the one going to bring down Android. Google wake up...
Microsoft....note the point..
13. lallolu (Posts: 293; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
I agree with you up to the potential lack of updates but I do not agree Samsung will bring down google. Samsung can only bring down itself since there are many other manufacturers that are waiting to take their place.
8. PorkyBurger (Posts: 426; Member since: 18 May 2013)
WOW, Samsung, you got me. I NEED THIS ONE, because I got really TiReD with all of these:
1) Galaxy S4 Octa-core
2) Galaxy S4 Snapdragon 600
3) Galaxy S4 LTE Snapdragon 800
4) Galaxy S4 Duos
5) Galaxy S4 Active
6) Galaxy S4 Active LTE
7) Galaxy S4 Zoom
8) Galaxy S4 Mini
9) Galaxy S4 Crystal Edition
10) Galaxy S4 La Fleur Edition
Oh, the 11) Galaxy S4 Black Edition? Got tired of it already, even they didn't release it.
The 12) Galaxy S4 Neo is PERFECT. Almost same as S4 S600, but no...it has Neo!!!
Maybe later there will be Galaxy S4 Mega? or S4 White Edition? or Galaxy S4 Mini Neo? or Galaxy S4 Zoom Neo, because OG is so fat, and Neo could be slimmer.
12 Galaxy S4's and they will never think we have enough.
9. PorkyBurger (Posts: 426; Member since: 18 May 2013)
It seems like Samsung is getting on fire with this Neo thing. I will not be surprised it such devices like, Galaxy Core Neo, Galaxy Trend Neo, Galaxy Express Neo, Galaxy Ace 3 Neo, could be announced. Maybe the whole Tab and Note line may have Neo, because Lite is not enough for us.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 14748; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
LMAOOOOO dude you killed it with this post. +1 man.
14. Lycan155 (Posts: 114; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
Damn samsung this why im sticking to my iphone
15. cangri (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Oct 2014)
I have the I9515 version and it`s the Black Edition . The one with Faux Leather on the black. So what should I believe?
17. baniña (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Jan 2015)
I have the I9515 version but I can't use its full function because sometimes I have sounds (like I was able to play a song in youtube) and then suddenly I will lose the sound and wasn't able to play any songs. Any help please? Thanks :)