Samsung GT-I9502 leaks out: a Galaxy S IV candidate for China
0. phoneArena 11 Mar 2013, 03:47 posted on
Images of the Samsung GT-I9502 have leaked out just days before the Galaxy S IV official unveiling, and they could show what the upcoming Android superphone would look like…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
76. Rzsss (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
antutu benchmark =26118 and htc one got nearly 23k
88. kuro_chan85 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
i am very sure that this one is a fake or clone, you can see the dual sim icon on the status bar, nice try
91. R-vjn (Posts: 177; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
If this is the s4, then I'm gonna laugh till they change something about their s**tty built quality & boring design..! lols...
93. Diego! (Posts: 547; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
The front of it reminds me of this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?f
eature=player_embedded&v=p5YPaBut the back looks kinda cheap I have to admit it too. BkhKZI
96. Andrewtst (Posts: 592; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Hope not, if it was... ... HTC One... I am coming soon!
101. shanzhao (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 May 2012)
fake as s**t, double-sim card on the notification bar what is that lol..
102. x88yunkw (Posts: 116; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
no matter how ugly it is, s4 definitely can sell like a hotcake. at least for s4.
just like iphone 4s, the max they can go, now who care about IPHONE?
103. sintruder (Posts: 103; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
this phone looks so ugly my eyes have lost sight!!!!
107. bparkerson (unregistered)
IMO...Samsung really needs to work on the look of their devices. They all seem to be following the same tired look of the SIII. The HTC One is definitely more my style, and unless Samsung steps it up in this department, it will take more than a few "S-Features to keep me as a customer.
110. amats69 (Posts: 1358; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
IF this is true! then Samsungs Design team needs a training from HTC, Sony and Nokia's Design team! LOL!
124. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
they need a training from htc, not sony nor nokia
114. Secondhead (Posts: 18; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
i'm using Samsung S3 now, and this S4 design is sooooo boriiinggg.. maybe i've to change to HTC or Sony, S4? no thanks.. i'll skip..
115. amats69 (Posts: 1358; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
samsung really loves plastic! im just wondering if thier offices is also made of plastic?LMAO! just kidding
116. nazyr1803 (Posts: 91; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
samsung, you make too many mistakes, and now the other stupid mistake. plastic body...lol
119. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
and they say iphones always look the same smh
127. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1715; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Say it with me PRO-TO-TYPE. Btw how was your nice long overdue vacation?
120. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
isn't that kevlar or carbon fiber back panel? it doesn't look like an ordinary plastic to me.. remember what j.k. shin said about the upcoming gs4?
129. BiN4RY (Posts: 83; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
If this is actually the final design of the GSG4, then i'm just gonna buy a HTC ONE instead
130. abchco123 (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I don't know what some of y'all think, but I like it.
134. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The front and sides look nice, but the back not so much. The glossy plastic plus the pattern that makes the speaker grill look warped. Change the back cover and it looks good. It also looks huge, which I hope it isn't. Unless that person has really tiny hands.
148. GeekMovement (Posts: 2134; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I don't mind the front look of the device, but the back of the device should go through a change in design.
149. lessthanzero (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
It might be real twitter.com/samsungmobileus/status/311282107135717376.
150. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
if it looks like this samsung is f**ked >> hello HTC i'm coming baby