Samsung GT-I9502 leaks out: a Galaxy S IV candidate for China
0. phoneArena 11 Mar 2013, 03:47 posted on
Images of the Samsung GT-I9502 have leaked out just days before the Galaxy S IV official unveiling, and they could show what the upcoming Android superphone would look like…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
85. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
bmw's cost much more than toyota. samsung, htc, lg, sony, etc. all cost about the same, you dimwit. your argument is moot. try harder
98. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1345; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
what i said was , There may be "advanced features in samsung" but others have better style and if you want premuiimness , another brand like sony or htc will do .Toyota was equaled to samsung ,and Sony and HTc to BMW
100. iushnt (Posts: 639; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
But you can buy lots of Toyotas for the price of BMW.. And BMW is niche compared to Toyota.. I think xperia and s4 both are competing for same market and similar price.. Your point?
126. EclipseGSX (limited) (Posts: 1587; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
HAHA "quality" That's why toyotas last like 300,000 miles and BMW is lucky to hit 125k without major problems. Comparing phones to cars is just stupid. Two totally different worlds.
45. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Just another couple of Sony products which will go unnoticed. Not doing enough to gain market traction.
83. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
This message was brought to you by a Sony employee
89. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 819; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
They can have Triluminos Display, BIONZ Engine and X-Reality Engine it still won't fix the crappy cheap TFT screens they use, GO IPS OR DIE SONY.
20. maccess (Posts: 600; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
off course not.. this one even got slimmer bezel than the s3 and "proper" place of home button..
23. genious_gce (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
So you think that this will be the final s4?. If yes, sorry i'll skip this.
24. wendygarett (unregistered)
The galaxy s3 is the sexiest phone I had ever seen :)
48. pwnarena (Posts: 890; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
and you seem to be the least credible judge for gadget sexiness. most people online don't like the gs3 design but they like the performance and software. i share the same sentiment.
71. theZED (Posts: 25; Member since: 09 May 2012)
And now S4 with the most seductive potential ever inside! It is Octa core. I hope I can encode/decode medias using S4 for pc(personal computer) compatibility!
N.B. 1. Not sure if S4 is using Octa core.
2. Sorry for the mockery!!!!!!!
112. amats69 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
seriously? i think you need an ophthalmologist! get rid of that eye of yours! :p
140. akki20892 (Posts: 3441; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
looks like he made S3....seriously i don't know about that....!!! tere sapne me hoga sexiest phone teri maaki chutt Lol.....!!!
19. kikoushi (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
This one looks good enough for me. it's at least not as curvy as S III.
There seems to be a pattern on the cover as well, hope it makes the phone feel less plastic.
26. ankitp (Posts: 29; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
leaks before 2-3 days has been more accurate recent yrs..so this could be the galaxy s4 #EPICFAIL
28. avin007 (Posts: 139; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
One thing i hate about samsung is the use of plastics.......common sammy use some metal maybe steel,titanium,zirconium but aluminium(else apple will sue u again).....
29. Technobri (Posts: 77; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
If this is truly the S4 than im kind of disappointed . Would have been better if it were more square like my S2...Touchwiz looks the same......Leaning towards the one for sure now
30. Daca01 (Posts: 10; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
This one seems like china build, it has 2 sim's so i think it's not GS IV, if it is I'll skip it,probably i will go with htc One?
34. shreehari (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
cheap full of plastic g pro better than this
35. wendygarett (unregistered)
G pro looks awful for me, even this looks better than that...
36. djoscar4u (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Sep 2012)
Same desing made out of plastic! I will keep my Iphone 5 then..
38. a961009 (Posts: 114; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
Again ugly design. Back cover is similar to Optimus G Pro..
40. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Samsung just can't nail it with the design process lately, why?
54. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 967; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
smasung never nailed it with design or quality samsung = good hardware +good software+ bad design+ bad durability
41. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
That's Chinese version of sgs4. They make it even uglier.
66. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 967; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
prettier than this that's for sure
68. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Yeah, you Samsung fans wouldn't know anything about pretty or good looking phones, so dont judge, please.
142. akki20892 (Posts: 3441; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
looks like galaxy-storm don't read news.....!!! and he is totally jealous....!!!
49. _Bone_ (Posts: 2126; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It looks like a prototype with the dotted panel, a Galaxy Grand prototype to be precise.
Or your typical Chinese ripoff that come out before the real one.
But size and slim bezel is in line with the rumors.
It's more rounded than those dark sneak peek photos though.
LED flash and speaker placement is also not where leaked SIV cases suggest.
In the end we all know it's gonna be plastic and in line with Samsung's recent design, so it won't look drastically different and nowhere as good as the HTC One.
60. 2oozoo (Posts: 12; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
i think i will skip it and get myself xperia z not because of the plastic design or the hardware ( i dont mind it to be plastic , and the hardware i think its the best till now ) the reason is i thought samsung will Innovate a new shape and a new design even if it was plastic , i already had the note 1 , s3 , note 2 ( by the way i bought them used am not that rich guy ) and here is the s4 have the same camera shape of the s3 and the speaker of the note 1 and the front of the note 2 with some dots , so i gonna get xperia z this time and as i said not bcoz of the plastic or the hardware (i know the s4 will be a beast ) but bcoz i just get bored of looking at the same design over and over again with just a few diffrences , so hard luck sammy i will consider u the next time when u Innovate a new design and a new shape even if it was made of plastic
61. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2447; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
You guys are with the wrong company maaaan smh samsung is garbage.
Sony for 2013
78. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
sony is garbage
xperia z = bad display, bad battery life, fragile cheap glass, copy of lg optimus g
only reason sony made it waterproof was so kids who buy it wont throw it in the toilet so it breaks and asks their parents for a new phone LOL
who the heck would go with sony when there's htc? :D
97. theZED (Posts: 25; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Your HTC ONE's backside resembles SONY XPERIA P's backside.
When some stupid say SONY copies, it makes me very angry.
123. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
look at this butthurt fanboy rage lmao
all sony does is copy samsung and lg lmao
136. PhoneArena. (banned) (Posts: 28; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Please, SONY IS LIKE NO OTHERS, WHY COMPROMISE
153. theZED (Posts: 25; Member since: 09 May 2012)
I'm speechless to you kind of people. Totally irrational. Please research your outlook on SONY.
143. akki20892 (Posts: 3441; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
looks like he use only ugly phones.....he don't know between ugly phone and quality phone.....!!!
62. GMS85 (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Wow Samsung's taking the plastic to a new level hahahaha #Epic Fail!
72. 2oozoo (Posts: 12; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
A7A a ya ged3an da , s3 motanaker , a el 2rf da
73. BigBoss10 (Posts: 232; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
Sammy SERIOULSY?? I hope that I won't be dissapointed on this Thursday...