Samsung GT-I9500X, possibly the Galaxy S IV, listed on company's website
0. phoneArena 07 Jan 2013, 12:32 posted on
Perhaps entered into the database early by mistake, a device known as the Samsung GT-I9500X is now listed on the company's software download page. Nothing is being revealed about the device, but it could be the rumored Samsung Galaxy S IV...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AstronautJones (Posts: 274; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Sure sounds like the Galaxy S4 or whaatever they will call the device.
Read somewhere the number 4 is an unlucky number in Korea?
So probably not the Galaxy S4 name, but the next Galaxy devixe.
2. evil_slayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
well with galaxy SII being i9100 and the galaxy SIII i9300 its most likely is indeed the S IV
and i doubt it's any other device..that's what i think anyway
and about the X attached to the i9500
maybe the name will be galaxy SX instead of S IV :P:P
3. HTCOE (Posts: 559; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
sounds cool not sure exactly bc of the number which would indicate yes a galaxy but not quite the 4 seems more like it would be the release of the Tizen model and i can't wait to see the S4 compare to the Motorola X Phone that's if the X Phone is indeed a Nexus
4. scsa852k (Posts: 310; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
To not call the device GSIV because of the superstition is laughable.
But a lot of Koreans are pretty serious about this kind of stuff, so it could be called Galaxy X
5. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Nah... screw the Tizen phone... if it's Galaxy S 4, I'll be following very closely...
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 13418; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
There's no probably to it. Should b a beast.