Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 7.0 now in Garnet Red, with Jelly Bean and a case for $219.99
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Jan 2013, 09:08
Samsung has introduced the Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 7.0 in Garnet Red, priced at $220 and is bundling the device with a new case in what is being called the Garnet Red Edition and the tablet will be carrying Jelly Bean right out of the box; the tablet will be available for a limited time at a number of well-known retailers including Amazon and Walmart...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ChafedBanana posted on 28 Jan 2013, 09:27 0 0
I would avoid getting it from Walmart. Maybe get it from Office Depot instead. Walmart is terrible. They screw their employees and their employess have been known to play frisbee with tablets in the back of the store.
3. loyals posted on 28 Jan 2013, 10:31 0 0
i'd avoid getting it from anywere . nexus 7 is way better option , price n perfomance !!
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 28 Jan 2013, 09:33 1 0
this is great if your girlfriend does not know about MWC or the Galaxy Tab 3
6. KingKurogiii posted on 28 Jan 2013, 14:28 0 0
everybody needs to quit changing the positions of the function keys. that's maddening. >>
7. dorianb posted on 28 Jan 2013, 17:08 0 0
Meh... I wouldn't pay extra for a case/dif color when you can get a warrantied one for $160 now.