Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 still banned in Germany; EU examining Samsung's patents
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2012, 12:53 posted on
The Düsseldorf Higher Regional Court has upheld its decision on the banning of the Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 in Germany; the Court also said that the Samsung GALAXY Tab 8.9 would fall within the "scope of the original ruling"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hunted (Posts: 393; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Sammy you make good hardwares & better softwares. Why are you going for another patented design & getting blocked by these stuffs. Come on you can do goo designs like the best Nokia :)
3. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Here in Europe we are sick bored by Germany that believes they are the manager of Europe
4. jtucker1987 (Posts: 89; Member since: 06 May 2010)
Well that's what happens when you are a productive country.
9. thinking (Posts: 130; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
Very productive, indeed. So if A and B look similar, in Germany, B may have to call A papa. Very "productive", indeed.
5. rf1975 (Posts: 252; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
They should. Because Germany is the largest national economy in EU. Like US for World.
6. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Ah,those Germans...they won in the end,after all...
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7009; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
THE HELL WITH EU. what bout the consumers THAT wants to buy the Samsung Galaxy?