Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi Android 4.0 update now live in the States
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Aug 2012, 09:58
The word from U.S. owners of the Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi is that the Android 4.0 update is rolling out right now; the update takes the OS on the tablet to 4.0.4 and if you haven't received it yet, you can always try using Samsung Kies...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jp26sx posted on 13 Aug 2012, 10:15 0 0
I have been waiting for this update forever! I even contemplated bringing my 10.1 to work today :-( Has anyone installed it yet and if so is it well worth the wait?
3. buggerrer posted on 13 Aug 2012, 15:19 0 0
i brought mine to work today. i had to install Kies for windows to do the update. it took about 20 minutes beginning to end. Over all I like it. It looks just like ICS on the Galaxy S3.
2. sprockkets posted on 13 Aug 2012, 11:11 0 0
Wow only 7 months after Moto and Asus released it. Nice going Samsung.
4. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 13 Aug 2012, 15:42 0 0
OTA isn't out yet, at least for me.
6. Galen20K posted on 13 Aug 2012, 17:28 0 0
I don't see the update at all in either Kies or OTA on my Google IO 10.1 yet.