Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi Android 4.0 update now live in the States
0. phoneArena 13 Aug 2012, 09:58 posted on
The word from U.S. owners of the Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi is that the Android 4.0 update is rolling out right now; the update takes the OS on the tablet to 4.0.4 and if you haven't received it yet, you can always try using Samsung Kies...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jp26sx (Posts: 14; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I have been waiting for this update forever! I even contemplated bringing my 10.1 to work today :-( Has anyone installed it yet and if so is it well worth the wait?
3. buggerrer (Posts: 306; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
i brought mine to work today. i had to install Kies for windows to do the update. it took about 20 minutes beginning to end. Over all I like it. It looks just like ICS on the Galaxy S3.
2. sprockkets (Posts: 1609; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Wow only 7 months after Moto and Asus released it. Nice going Samsung.
4. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
OTA isn't out yet, at least for me.
6. Galen20K (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
I don't see the update at all in either Kies or OTA on my Google IO 10.1 yet.