Samsung GALAXY S 4 will be available on all major U.S. carriers from Q2: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, plus US Cellular and Cricket
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Mar 2013, 19:48
Samsung said that the Galaxy S 4 will be available around the end of April globally, but now U.S. carriers have all announced they are getting the new S 4 from Q2…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chistoefurpuffer posted on 14 Mar 2013, 19:50 0 0
It's gonna be easily over $700 for criket haha
3. PapaSmurf posted on 14 Mar 2013, 20:03 0 0
T-Mobile, please roll out LTE to Chicago before then. I will love you forever if you do so.
4. InspectorGadget80 posted on 14 Mar 2013, 20:09 2 3
It's going too be a GREAT year for SAMSUNG and they get a two month head start in front of APPLE.
6. Sniggly posted on 14 Mar 2013, 20:44 2 0
Well, Q2 starts in April, so I'm assuming that the S4 will be out before May on all the carriers. If it's not, then that'll be disappointing.
11. jcpwn2004 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 00:04 0 0
I was looking at fiscal year, darn it I don't want to wait!
12. TheMan posted on 15 Mar 2013, 00:42 0 0
I'm still thinking the end of Q2, i.e., June, which would be the same month as last year's launch in the States.
7. davenycept posted on 14 Mar 2013, 23:00 1 0
How much will it be on t-mobile? $499 upfront with a $99 giftcard on contract?
8. GALAXY-STORM posted on 14 Mar 2013, 23:01 0 1
This is going to 327 carriers in 155 countries, that's more than 75% of all the countries in the world. It would be interesting to see competition.
13. mholeydroid posted on 15 Mar 2013, 15:03 0 0
not for me but for our area the s4 should be available on Cellcom