Samsung GALAXY Note LTE available for preorder at AT&T and Best Buy
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Feb 2012, 16:46
The phablet from Samsung with the 5.3 inch Super AMOLED screen, the Samsung GALAXY Note LTE is now available for preorder from both AT&T and Best Buy; the device is expected to be launched on December 19th and costs $299.99 with a signed 2-year contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2012, 17:31 1 0
Alan, do you mean Feb. 19th is the expected release date for the phone?
5. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 05 Feb 2012, 21:22 0 0
He was too happy so he made a mistake. Cut him some lack #LETS GO GIANTS!
7. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2012, 21:48 0 0
I wasn't making a big deal about the typo, I was just acknowledging him about it. But I agree that he probably was too much in the Superbowl that caused the mistake.
8. Dr.Phil posted on 05 Feb 2012, 23:00 0 0
Don't forget around February 17th is the expected release date if you pre-order through AT&T!
3. electrophage posted on 05 Feb 2012, 21:08 0 0
Best Buy's wretched system apparently crashed so I couldnt order one there or get the case. Also for some reason, Best Buy is charging $100 more for the Galaxy Note when you buy it off contract than AT&T does so I bought one there.
6. JGuinan007 posted on 05 Feb 2012, 21:38 0 0
I got my pre-order in free case and a fifty dollar gift card Best buy mobile is sweet! so that brings the price down to $220.00!