Samsung GALAXY Note III specs: 8-core processor, 6.3 inch screen?
0. phoneArena 16 Jan 2013, 16:53 posted on
A story about Samsung's chip business in the Korea Times had a little extra information that is very pertinent to our readers; it seems that inside the story is a mention of some of the specs of the Samsung GALAXY Note III which is expected to be released something in the second half of this year and should offer a 6.3 inch screen and a Samsung Exynos Octa CPU...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
44. kanagadeepan (Posts: 785; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
I expect the Note-III screen to be curved on sides as shown in CES to make way for 6.3" screen on Note-II body...
45. techloverNYC (Posts: 554; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
6.3in, I really c no reason for samsung to produce mini tablets anymore. as some "tablets" out there are only 7in
46. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
ill go for the version after that. the note 2 is by far the most substaintial devicein existence.
55. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
it is way too big.
i can't even handle N2 easily. how can people handle a 6.3" with one hand??
63. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 545; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Because we have normal sized hands and not midgets.
66. lizachang (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Jan 2013)
Samsung to Unveil GALAXY Note 8 at MWC 2013.
Great news for Samsung lovers that, Samsung to be introducing an 8-inch tablet at MWC 2013 next month.The upcoming 8-inch tablet is called the Samsung GALAXY Note 8.0. It is reported to come in two versions: Wi-Fi and cellular. The GALAXY Note 8.0 should be positioned as an midrange Android tablet
67. matthew04101 (Posts: 12; Member since: 08 Feb 2012)
this reminds me when the phones just got smaller and smaller. companies loved to do it and we loved to try it. until they got too small and we all laughed about it.