Samsung GALAXY Note II to launch via U.S. Cellular on Friday, pre-orders end tomorrow
0. phoneArena 24 Oct 2012, 19:54 posted on
U.S. Cellular has announced that the Samsung GALAXY Note II will be launched on Friday October 26 which means that pre-orders end when the sun sets on Thursday; as we would expect, the pricing for the phablet sequel comes out to $299.99 with a signed two-year pact...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Even the regionals are shipping this one B4 VZW.... Come on VZW, release it!
2. alouden (Posts: 319; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I was knocking Verizon too. And as much as I don't like their practices (i am a customer too seriously considering the phone), I do not think that it would make good business sense for Verizon to release this phone within the 14 day window of the release of the Droid Razr/Razr Maxx HD.
13. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
My frustration is boiling over. Earlier today, I was on the phone confirming my upgrade status. The VZW rep was helpful to the extent they could be (at least they confirmed my upgrade was ready and waiting to be exercised). But no news on the Note II. :-(
Then this article gets posted about a regional carrier getting the Note II.... Muck Fee
15. alouden (Posts: 319; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
But Verizon is now taking pre-orders. I think it ships for delivery on November 27th. I am surprised the representative had no info as of yesterday. The phone was announced on the 24th and their website updated on the 25th.
4. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Come on guys, patience. No one's has a bigger stiffeé for this than me, my sources are suggesting Thursday, November 1st (November 8th the latest).
3. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Okaaaay AT&T lets please get with the prograaaaam.
6. e.wvu (unregistered)
I just saw a video of the launch event and it shows that the Verizon Note II will have the branding on the home button.
7. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Yeah, we know that already (we've known for a couple of months now).
8. e.wvu (unregistered)
Well there are times when people overlook an article.
9. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
True (I guess that's what happens to all those people that still go out and buy that "other" phone that takes purple pictures with bad wifi even though there are literally hundreds, thousands even, of articles about the defects), thanks for looking out.
11. e.wvu (unregistered)
Well I'm not one of those because I actually am getting my Note 2 from U.S. Cellular tomorrow.... I really don't have an interest in iOS products.
10. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Okay Note 2 die hard fans, you heard it here first:
Verizon will be making an official statement tomorrow
regarding Galaxy Note II availability and pricing.
14. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Thursday is when VZW does its news releases.... I hope that pattern holds true tomorrow for the Note II on VZW. (Fingers crossed)
12. Studeo412 (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
Good, come on Verizon, u almost made me get the T-mobile version today.