Samsung GALAXY Note II to be introduced at August 15th event?
0. phoneArena 24 Jul 2012, 01:31 posted on
So what new Galaxy device will Samsung announce at its August 15th event? Based on the words of someone claiming to know, the Korean based manufacturer will be introducing the Samsung GALAXY Note II, a sequel to the original phablet with a even larger 5.5 inch screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
This will be one special device from an spec standpoint. Now Samsung needs to launch the Galaxy Note 2 on all carriers just like the Galaxy S3 did this summer. Samsung has pimp slapped apple endlessly....
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
7. mas11 (Posts: 1026; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I love how they can turn the SGSIII sold 10 million units into more people want the iPhone 5.http://www.bgr.com/2012/07/23/
This is why I love Phone Arena. Sure there are some writers that seem biased, but for the most part Phone Arena is an unbiased site that reports the facts. BGR is a joke.
8. andro. (Posts: 1935; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
This really could be a killer device from Samsung. A bigger screen in a smaller frame sounds good,edge to edge display at last?! A quad core chip of faster speed than the s3 no doubt also
10. MISTER_H (banned) (Posts: 97; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
I don't.... but will be buying the Note2!
11. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 962; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I can see why they will introduce the Note II before Apple reveals the iPhone 5. Im still getting either the Note or Note II depending on what they will have within the Note II. If the Note II have better specs and cheaper than when the original came out, then im on board. August 15th will be a big day for Samsung and I agree with richardyarrell2011 and make the Note II available for more carriers
12. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
my samsung galaxy note haven't taste the ice cream sandwich now come jelly bean. oh goddddddddd.
13. The_Godfather (Posts: 146; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Desperately waiting for my Note 2. If it comes with round edges like S3 I won't buy it and would go for Note 1.
But I hope they launch it in square shape :)
14. KingNote (Posts: 15; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
I cannot wait for the Note 2 release. It must have some worthy specs under the hood otherwise i'll keep my note...