Samsung GALAXY Note II pictured in Ruby Wine and Amber Brown
0. phoneArena 31 Dec 2012, 08:07 posted on
After a picture of the Samsung GALAXY Note II in black turned out to be nothing more than a fan's mock-up, pictures of the 5.5 inch phablet in Ruby Wine and Amber Brown were found in a Korean magazine; the device is expected to be offered in three additional colors which include the aforementioned Amber Brown, and Ruby Wine along with Topaz Blue...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
18. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1040; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Yes we want black coz once you go Black you never go back!
And this picture is too fuzzy to say if its legit or fake coz hey the magazine can publish whatever they want...I wont believe it till I see it
19. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
To be honest.. the note is ugly. Especially the home button. I realized this after seeing it in person.
2. McJobs (Posts: 102; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
waiting for Note III with brushed aluminum body
5. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Love samsung but not their build quality..
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
You can order tons of brushed aluminium back covers cheaply..
=galaxy+note+2+aluminium+back+ cover&hl=en&tbo=u&gl=US&source =android-browser&tbm=isch&source=univ&s a=X&ei=dKLhULfPGcqD4ATci4CYBw& ved=0CFcQsAQ&biw=360&bih=640#p =0
7. McJobs (Posts: 102; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
9. fanboy1974 (Posts: 814; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Make your Note 2 look like an iPhone.
11. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 287; Member since: 20 May 2012)
And have it permantely dinged with one drop? No thanks. Poly 4 life
3. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3263; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Always love to see a deep red paint coat on a device. If I were on AT&T, I would've picked up the red GS3 just for the look. Note II looks just as good :)
4. pubbaa (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
galaxy note 2 seems appealing but would the wait for phones like xperia z or butterfly(or what ever they call it when it come as a product with expandable memory) be more promising,
would the note be able to compete with newer models with 5inch 1080p's
really like to upgrade to a newer phone
8. billybuttpounder (banned) (Posts: 105; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
WTH is with Samsumng thinking people want brown phones? There's a reason brown cars aren't made anymore, it's a HIDEOUS color!
12. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 287; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Uh, Brown is still one of the top US car color choices bud.
14. billybuttpounder (banned) (Posts: 105; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
How so? Are you sure you're not thinking of gold or tan, because the last brown modern car I saw was a Chrysler 300. I almost never see brown cars.
Additionally, I could have sworn white or black were the top 2 colors
20. SleepingOz (Posts: 2009; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
If you don't like it then don't buy it, as simple as that.
There are still some people out there who like brown.
21. billybuttpounder (banned) (Posts: 105; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I'll go ahead and file that under "no sh*t". It's an opinion, brown is an ugly color.
10. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 287; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Eh, I can't wait till I get my lovely white Note 2 this week to repalce my bathtub diving damaged Note 1. Talk about an expensive and stupid mistake....
13. fins71 (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I have a brushed aluminum back already in dark blue. Bought the black back for my brother's Note II for Christmas. You can order them from eBay for $6-$10. They fit and look great. They had black, dark blue, light blue, red, purple, lime green, silver, and aluminum versions.
16. ckoch125 (Posts: 154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I actually like these colors, I just wish they would release these all at once and not certain colors right away then others months later
23. AnnDroid (Posts: 51; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
I agree. I have the Note 2 in grey and love this phone so much. I get people stopping me to ask to see it all the time. However, I would have grabbed it in red/ruby, but I wouldn't have been able to wait a day, let alone months for the ruby.
17. fins71 (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Just search aluminum cover for galaxy note 2 in the search engine and it will be there.
22. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I WANT THE AMBER BROWN! Please Samsung bring those colors to the states I'll buy one in a second may not wait for the SGIV