Samsung GALAXY Note II in black due out early next year?
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Dec 2012, 12:54
The Samsung GALAXY Note II could be rolling out to the market in a new color-black-early next year if a press rendering of the phablet wearing the color is legitimate; there is a chance that the new model will be displayed as early as next month during CES 2013 in Las Vegas and there is a possibility that we will see more new colors than black...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 28 Dec 2012, 13:33 15 2
And, you know what they say, 'once you go black you NEVER go back'!
5. PhenomFaz posted on 28 Dec 2012, 15:03 1 0
it sue is! it would give a matte-look to the Note 2 which'll make it that much sweeter!
7. Jeradiah3 posted on 28 Dec 2012, 16:21 0 0
It would be a great color for the Note II...........and YES, once you go black you NEVER go back lol
9. shamataa posted on 28 Dec 2012, 16:58 0 0
the black one looks pretty cool. I might trade fir my white one.
10. DetroitTech posted on 28 Dec 2012, 17:01 0 0
Sweet now hopefully ATT's lame ass will pick it up... They still don't have the black GS3...
14. epicandroid posted on 28 Dec 2012, 21:39 0 0
Black will look sexy on the Galaxy Note II because it is such a beast :P
15. biagnosis posted on 29 Dec 2012, 07:13 0 0
I want this one!!! I already bought titanium gray color 2 weeks ago. too bad. I have been a black phone owner for 7 years now. I went black and never went back until the Galaxy Note 2 arrived.
16. zaryab_hussain77 posted on 29 Dec 2012, 10:27 0 0
african black Galaxy Note II..
If U know what I mean !!!
17. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 29 Dec 2012, 12:31 1 0
Hey, 5½" is big enough - thank you!!
18. darkkjedii posted on 29 Dec 2012, 14:56 0 0
Having had the galaxy note 2 for 13 days showed me two things about the iPhone 5. 1. It showed me how stale the iPhones UI has become. 2. It showed me just how good the iPhone actually is. If apple steps it up in the UI department with iOS 7, it'll b lights out, the iPhone runs neck and neck with the note 2 in speed and fluidity but pales n the UI big time. I loved both, but the iPhones camera, sharing, and editing abilities made me go back to it
19. AnnDroid posted on 29 Dec 2012, 15:48 0 0
I am so sick of black phones. Glad to have it in grey!
21. starandmountain posted on 29 Dec 2012, 16:45 0 0
i want this phone in amber brown, just ordered the grey one, hate it when companies treat their customers like this! it is not a marketing strategy. Really disappointed by samsung for such a lame strategy!