Samsung GALAXY Note II about to launch on AT&T according to leaked screenshots
0. phoneArena 08 Sep 2012, 11:57 posted on
Leaked screenshots of the SGH-i317 show that not only is a version of the Samsung GALAXY Note II coming to AT&T, but it will also have the quad-core Samsung Exynos processor under the hood and still offer LTE connectivity...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. McJobs (Posts: 107; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
I'm waiting for Galaxy Note III - Exynos 5 (A15@Mali-T604), Super AMOLED HD Plus, 12Mpx camera, Brushed aluminum body, 3500mAh battery, Android 5...
5. robot9001 (banned) (Posts: 25; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
please stop it. note 2 is already unportable. note 3 will be as big as a terraced house
12. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Aww... the 12 year old is mad that he can't handle a big phone ... don't worry, hand surgery always is an option
13. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
props for making up words..."unportable"
22. robot9001 (banned) (Posts: 25; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
only an android user doesnt know that word exists. otherwise you would at an Apple store right now buying an iphone 4s. unlike sgs3, apple is portable. enjoy your lag on sgs3
29. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9719; Member since: 14 May 2012)
1) Apple fanboy
2)If you've ever held a Galaxy Note in your hand, you would know why it sold 10 million+ after 10 months of release.
3) I love my GS3. Unless you have hands of a two year old, it's not that big.
4) Lag has been non-existant on high end models of Android since Summer 2011. That S4/Exynos chip found on the S3 does laps around the A5.
5) Have fun with the iPhone 4SS that's being released in two weeks. You'll finally enjoy turn-by-turn nav that we've been enjoying since 2.1.
42. abdane (Posts: 483; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
enjoy ur lag ? ENJOY UR LAG ??? HAHAHA ! dude, thats soo 2 years ago ! now ur looking at the most advanced mobile OS, on high end phones, Lag is gone, my friend's iPhone 4S lags when u switch to search in the app drawer ! LOLOLOLOLOL
28. infernal88 (Posts: 113; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
so are u pointing that Note II is bigger than the first Note ?.. cuz if so u really should check ur info be4 speaking nonsense ! screen maybe bigger ..but the phone is same size
66. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
actually, it is slightly slimmer and slightly more narrow lol
49. doejon (Posts: 386; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
lol ur fruitcampsboys/girls are funny
u say that the note 2 is too big
but ur carring the iphone and the ipad at same time lol..
with my note i will have 2 in 1 in my pocket
dont need a bag like u guys to carry the overpriced tablet
note 2 will bang the ipad 3
62. Hemlocke (unregistered)
"Brushed aluminum" LOL. Samsung using quality materials is the laugh I needed. Thanks.
64. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Samsung Ativ WP8 is a GS3 for Windows Phone 8 with high quality material and aluminum back cover.
2. thnkthru3 (Posts: 73; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
So they just solved the compatability issue between quad core processing and LTE huh? Too late for the One x Angeles Galaxy s3. If you believe that timing wasn't a manipulation have I got a bridge to sell you.
3. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Please come out on Verizon with the quad core and LTE. Please!!!
67. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I have full blown confirmation all 4 major carriers will be carrying the note 2. I'm very excited that samsung is doing this without making changes to their models here in the states per carrier.
24. imkyle (Posts: 1043; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Sucks for the people who got the OG Note and are on a two year contract. I'm sorry to say but the Note 2 destroys the US version of the OG Note.
32. zackh121556 (Posts: 100; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
If this phones does not come to Verizon, I will be moving to T-Mobile... I will never sign with At&t
34. CreeDiddy (Posts: 499; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
I would move on this phone in a heartbeat, but DLNA and Spotify don't mix, only Airplay and Spotify work together in unison.
35. albie1937 (Posts: 18; Member since: 05 Feb 2012)
Actually the A5 chip is produced by Samsung. Exynos and A5 produced no lag.
39. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
So you mean to tell me that there is a chance it will not come on verizon? I am really starting to despise my cell carrier.
40. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3050; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
This will be awesome if it packs the same quad core exynos processor, 3100 mAh battery, 2gb of RAM, and LTE. I would sell my galaxy s3 for it in a heart beat.
41. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5682; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it's looking like this is going to launch on all carriers with the Exynos left be...holy cow.
43. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9719; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Except maybe T-Mobile. I'm not sure if HSPA+ 42 works with Exynos. :(
44. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5682; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the T-Mobile version leaked out with the Exynos too.
the only one we haven't seen yet is Verizon's version.
47. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9719; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I must not have read that article. Good find!
48. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3050; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Samsung is on a roll. I really wish HTC would follow by their example. The One X for example, if it was on all carriers and included a micro sd card slot, it would have been a really hard choice between the two devices for me.
I'm really wish they would all release the same awesome device on all carriers like Samsung has started to do.
53. YourUglyFriend (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
and last time i checked the iphone is still not capable of making its own parts like samsung. so samsung is still making money off of the iphone. correct me if im wrong
54. Murph359 (Posts: 6; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
Apple fanboys try to call anyone who has android phones poor. A Galaxy SIII is $200. The same as an iPhone. Yet, we have a better OS, and better hardware that blows your kid's toy out of the water.
56. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1011; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I saw the SIII and its a nice phone, but I still want the Note II when it comes to AT&T. Im a big guy (6'7" 240 lbs) and Its a big phone for a big man. The Note has already changed the way we look at phones with a large screen
Id assume that every major carrier except for Verizon will have the Note II. Im looking forward to use my AT&T upgrade eligibility to get it
58. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 545; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Haha, so glad I ditched Verizon earlier this year for a Note 1, now I can get a Note 2 with impunity. Verizon f**ks over its customers once again.
60. skymitch89 (Posts: 1184; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
One of the main reasons that it "tops" the GS3 in benchmarks is because it is running JB and the GS3 is running ICS. I think that Samsung might have added an additional LTE compatible chip to allow the quad-core Exynos to work with LTE. I'm kinda hoping that this does come the Sprint, though moving up to the Note 2 from the Evo Shift will be quite the change (almost a 2in difference).
61. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5682; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
actually it seems like JB has been having a negative effect on benchmarks from what i've seen. o:
63. Nanobanano (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
This phone is absoulutely amazing. Everything is so smooth.