Samsung GALAXY Note II about to launch on AT&T according to leaked screenshots
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Sep 2012, 11:57
Leaked screenshots of the SGH-i317 show that not only is a version of the Samsung GALAXY Note II coming to AT&T, but it will also have the quad-core Samsung Exynos processor under the hood and still offer LTE connectivity...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. McJobs posted on 08 Sep 2012, 12:10 10 2
I'm waiting for Galaxy Note III - Exynos 5 (A15@Mali-T604), Super AMOLED HD Plus, 12Mpx camera, Brushed aluminum body, 3500mAh battery, Android 5...
5. robot9001 (banned) posted on 08 Sep 2012, 12:30 3 25
please stop it. note 2 is already unportable. note 3 will be as big as a terraced house
12. wassup posted on 08 Sep 2012, 12:42 16 0
Aww... the 12 year old is mad that he can't handle a big phone ... don't worry, hand surgery always is an option
22. robot9001 (banned) posted on 08 Sep 2012, 12:57 1 27
only an android user doesnt know that word exists. otherwise you would at an Apple store right now buying an iphone 4s. unlike sgs3, apple is portable. enjoy your lag on sgs3
29. PapaSmurf posted on 08 Sep 2012, 13:24 18 0
1) Apple fanboy
2)If you've ever held a Galaxy Note in your hand, you would know why it sold 10 million+ after 10 months of release.
3) I love my GS3. Unless you have hands of a two year old, it's not that big.
4) Lag has been non-existant on high end models of Android since Summer 2011. That S4/Exynos chip found on the S3 does laps around the A5.
5) Have fun with the iPhone 4SS that's being released in two weeks. You'll finally enjoy turn-by-turn nav that we've been enjoying since 2.1.
42. abdane posted on 08 Sep 2012, 14:49 8 0
enjoy ur lag ? ENJOY UR LAG ??? HAHAHA ! dude, thats soo 2 years ago ! now ur looking at the most advanced mobile OS, on high end phones, Lag is gone, my friend's iPhone 4S lags when u switch to search in the app drawer ! LOLOLOLOLOL
28. infernal88 posted on 08 Sep 2012, 13:22 13 0
so are u pointing that Note II is bigger than the first Note ?.. cuz if so u really should check ur info be4 speaking nonsense ! screen maybe bigger ..but the phone is same size
66. MobileCaseReview posted on 10 Sep 2012, 16:20 0 0
actually, it is slightly slimmer and slightly more narrow lol
49. doejon posted on 08 Sep 2012, 16:05 9 0
lol ur fruitcampsboys/girls are funny
u say that the note 2 is too big
but ur carring the iphone and the ipad at same time lol..
with my note i will have 2 in 1 in my pocket
dont need a bag like u guys to carry the overpriced tablet
note 2 will bang the ipad 3
62. Hemlocke posted on 09 Sep 2012, 02:09 0 1
"Brushed aluminum" LOL. Samsung using quality materials is the laugh I needed. Thanks.
64. som posted on 09 Sep 2012, 08:03 1 1
Samsung Ativ WP8 is a GS3 for Windows Phone 8 with high quality material and aluminum back cover.
2. thnkthru3 posted on 08 Sep 2012, 12:15 5 0
So they just solved the compatability issue between quad core processing and LTE huh? Too late for the One x Angeles Galaxy s3. If you believe that timing wasn't a manipulation have I got a bridge to sell you.
3. fanboy1974 posted on 08 Sep 2012, 12:26 10 1
Please come out on Verizon with the quad core and LTE. Please!!!
67. MobileCaseReview posted on 10 Sep 2012, 16:21 0 0
I have full blown confirmation all 4 major carriers will be carrying the note 2. I'm very excited that samsung is doing this without making changes to their models here in the states per carrier.
24. imkyle posted on 08 Sep 2012, 13:07 2 1
Sucks for the people who got the OG Note and are on a two year contract. I'm sorry to say but the Note 2 destroys the US version of the OG Note.
32. zackh121556 posted on 08 Sep 2012, 13:46 1 0
If this phones does not come to Verizon, I will be moving to T-Mobile... I will never sign with At&t
34. CreeDiddy posted on 08 Sep 2012, 13:47 0 0
I would move on this phone in a heartbeat, but DLNA and Spotify don't mix, only Airplay and Spotify work together in unison.
35. albie1937 posted on 08 Sep 2012, 13:48 1 0
Actually the A5 chip is produced by Samsung. Exynos and A5 produced no lag.
39. speckledapple posted on 08 Sep 2012, 14:09 0 0
So you mean to tell me that there is a chance it will not come on verizon? I am really starting to despise my cell carrier.
40. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 08 Sep 2012, 14:38 1 0
This will be awesome if it packs the same quad core exynos processor, 3100 mAh battery, 2gb of RAM, and LTE. I would sell my galaxy s3 for it in a heart beat.
41. KingKurogiii posted on 08 Sep 2012, 14:39 0 0
it's looking like this is going to launch on all carriers with the Exynos left be...holy cow.
43. PapaSmurf posted on 08 Sep 2012, 14:53 0 0
Except maybe T-Mobile. I'm not sure if HSPA+ 42 works with Exynos. :(
44. KingKurogiii posted on 08 Sep 2012, 15:03 0 0
the T-Mobile version leaked out with the Exynos too.
the only one we haven't seen yet is Verizon's version.
47. PapaSmurf posted on 08 Sep 2012, 15:27 1 0
I must not have read that article. Good find!
48. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 08 Sep 2012, 15:52 1 0
Samsung is on a roll. I really wish HTC would follow by their example. The One X for example, if it was on all carriers and included a micro sd card slot, it would have been a really hard choice between the two devices for me.
I'm really wish they would all release the same awesome device on all carriers like Samsung has started to do.
53. YourUglyFriend posted on 08 Sep 2012, 18:37 0 0
and last time i checked the iphone is still not capable of making its own parts like samsung. so samsung is still making money off of the iphone. correct me if im wrong
54. Murph359 posted on 08 Sep 2012, 18:46 0 0
Apple fanboys try to call anyone who has android phones poor. A Galaxy SIII is $200. The same as an iPhone. Yet, we have a better OS, and better hardware that blows your kid's toy out of the water.
56. Jeradiah3 posted on 08 Sep 2012, 19:44 0 0
I saw the SIII and its a nice phone, but I still want the Note II when it comes to AT&T. Im a big guy (6'7" 240 lbs) and Its a big phone for a big man. The Note has already changed the way we look at phones with a large screen
Id assume that every major carrier except for Verizon will have the Note II. Im looking forward to use my AT&T upgrade eligibility to get it
58. 1ceTr0n posted on 08 Sep 2012, 21:22 0 0
Haha, so glad I ditched Verizon earlier this year for a Note 1, now I can get a Note 2 with impunity. Verizon f**ks over its customers once again.
60. skymitch89 posted on 09 Sep 2012, 00:42 0 0
One of the main reasons that it "tops" the GS3 in benchmarks is because it is running JB and the GS3 is running ICS. I think that Samsung might have added an additional LTE compatible chip to allow the quad-core Exynos to work with LTE. I'm kinda hoping that this does come the Sprint, though moving up to the Note 2 from the Evo Shift will be quite the change (almost a 2in difference).
61. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Sep 2012, 01:35 0 0
actually it seems like JB has been having a negative effect on benchmarks from what i've seen. o:
63. Nanobanano posted on 09 Sep 2012, 04:12 0 0
This phone is absoulutely amazing. Everything is so smooth.