Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 to be introduced in the Big Apple on Wednesday?
0. phoneArena 14 Aug 2012, 11:38 posted on
Ironically, the Big Apple will be the location where Samsung on Wednesday will apparently reveal its latest addition to the GALAXY Note line; the Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 seems to be the guest of honor, although this is just speculation for now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
other than the pixel density, that thing is a purebred beast.
Seriously.. whats with the pixel density? Hopefully that is just a pre launch misdirection to give us a happy surprise at the unveiling.
2. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
have you tried using a low end device with below 180ppi? If yes then you must be pissed of with the resolution. That's why.
5. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4217; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I think I read somewhere that the Exynos quad didn't support that high of a resolution? I could be mistaken though.
8. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
your very mistaken. The SGS3 has double the resolution of this tablet.
The exynos quad can handle 1080p and higher.
10. CineRik (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
What are you talking about? The S3 runs at 1280x720 and this is running at 1280x800. How is a lower resolution 'double the resolution'?
11. CineRik (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
Not likely a misdirection seeing as some reviewers already have the product.
3. fragmentation (banned) (Posts: 31; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Huh? How much the pixel again?
6. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I prefer a 7-inch tablet, quad-core - even the Nexus 7 has better pixel density - seems kind of weird at 149.
9. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
definitely. I'm really hoping that's just sammy leaking bad info to keep some things a surprise.
Tomorrow they announce that its SA+ RGB 1080p :) wouldnt that be nice
12. CineRik (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
It would be damn surprising, given that it's out in the UK and has been reviewed already...
7. rileyrottie (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
I’m excited to see what Samsung reveals tomorrow. I hope that they release the Note 10.1. I have an AT&T Note and I love everything about it. My Note uses AT&T’s LTE network, and both the phone and the network go hand in hand. I will probably wait for that version of the Note 10.1 to come out. Many of my Dish coworkers have a Galaxy of some sort and love them. I really like streaming live and recorded TV to my phone through the Sling Adapter that I have connected to my Hopper at home. With the Dish Remote Access app on my Galaxy Tab and LTE network, streaming comes in clear and quick. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long for it to get here!