Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1, Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 coming in red?
0. phoneArena 18 Dec 2012, 21:19 posted on
Next year, Samsung is expected to introduce a Garnet Red version of both the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and the Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 and the color will be available on Wi-Fi/3G models only like the GT-P3100, GT-P5100 and GT-N8000; speculation is that the Korean based manufacturer wants to get the tablets with the red color our before Valentine's Day on February 14th 2013...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I like the red, but why Sammy can't make the front black? All red looks weird to me :/
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
oh Wendy they have black already IT SAYS RED FOR VALENTINES Day. Stick to your boring white iPhone/Ipad
4. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Those colors are just in time 4 the season!!!!
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
I mean black at front red at back, just like lumias...
And why Must you mention the iDevice on me?
9. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1421; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
PAINT IT .....PAINT IT IN BLACK - rolling stones
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
RED is a SEXY COLOR. Awesome way to promote for Valentines day
6. rihel_95 (Posts: 264; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
I want big update for the Note 10.1 in 2013 with the new resolution and processor of Nexus 10, which would infact help me in digital art process.
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4154; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The next Note 10.1 will probably have the quad Exynos 5 with Mali-658, clocked at upwards of 1.8 GHz. Along with the same resolution as the Nexus 10 (maybe higher), and an upgraded S-Pen.
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4154; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Loved the Garnet Red look on the GS3, can't wait to see what these look like.