Samsung GALAXY Nexus battery life test suggests impressive mileage
1. android_hitman (unregistered)
i really don\'t believe this alleged tests .. we must see it for ourselfs
2. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Could it be thanks to hardware acelerarion?
PA Review and customers will tell if it's true
3. longhairbilly (Posts: 65; Member since: 23 Aug 2010)
SOLD! Now tell me when the hell the phone is coming out Verizon!!
4. iankellogg (Posts: 155; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I have a hard time believing this as the display should be closer to 80% total useage. they should have posted a picture of the time on.
5. Booya (Posts: 8; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
I don't believe this either. But I can't wait for this phone to come out. Boo Ya!
6. maxican16 (Posts: 364; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Thanks @p3droid! For those of you wondering about screen on time.. yfrog.com/o0mxiep
7. maxican16 (Posts: 364; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
oh, and p3droid is one of the most reliable sources the android community has.
8. Synack (Posts: 670; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
LOL, yeah right. he charges money for leaks that he doesn't own.
10. vijaysivakula (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
Why is Android OS showing such a high percentage? And here i thought that Google licked the Android OS Battery draining bug.
11. Dj21o (Posts: 437; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Why don't they show the display time as well? How do we know how long the screen has been on for?