Samsung GALAXY Nexus, Google Nexus 7 already running Android 4.2?
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Oct 2012, 22:14
A report on Friday night suggests that Android 4.2 is already powering up a Motorola device named the Motorola Occam, after Occam's Razor; the device, running Android 4.2, has appeared on the server traffic logs from Android Police...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. cncrim posted on 05 Oct 2012, 22:21 18 0
longer battery on Anroid? I would love that bring it on anytime.
3. jan25 posted on 05 Oct 2012, 22:38 11 0
first rumor of a Moto Nexus? sweet, i think that device can't go wrong since both hardware and software are controlled by Google.
36. sheik posted on 07 Oct 2012, 02:39 0 0
No dude, It could go wrong, After Google acquired the motorola mobility they just released ICS flavored Razr HD series and Razr M shipping without the latest jellybean out of the box. Google doesn't want to make other OEMs think that it gives more priority to its own controlled OEM. So the Nexus Moto would be as good as others. But It will be nothing spectacular as you think. : )
4. cGmC11 posted on 05 Oct 2012, 22:38 14 0
Ohhh boy! ....Googlerola RAZR Nexus Maxx on the way?
26. linneti15 posted on 06 Oct 2012, 04:52 3 0
You forgot the HD ;) Google Motorola RAZR Nexus HD Maxx. Seeing as each android release has brought better battery life without it being a feature, if this release has it as a feature it must be a considerable increase which combined with a Maxx device from motorola or Galaxy Note 2 will mean insanely long battery life!! :)
5. christianqwerty posted on 05 Oct 2012, 22:42 4 4
Anything to get a battery fix, not diggin the battery on the s3
11. baldilocks posted on 05 Oct 2012, 23:08 4 3
Are you kidding? I get almost 7 hours of screen time with my GS3. You must be doing something wrong....
21. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Oct 2012, 00:06 0 0
i get about 5 on my Nexus and that's not even as good as my Razr so i could see that being about right for an SIII.
27. Jasonhunterx posted on 06 Oct 2012, 07:51 0 0
Galaxy S3 has larger battery and more efficient CPU than the nexus which I own
30. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Oct 2012, 13:04 0 0
i know. why do you think i said 7 hours should be about right for the SIII after saying i get 5 hours on my Nexus? i have the Extended Battery btw, same size as the SIII.
35. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 06 Oct 2012, 22:02 0 2
I get easily 9 hours on HSPA+ in my area with the S3. You just have to learn to manage your battery life right
28. squallz506 posted on 06 Oct 2012, 07:56 0 0
I've dropped 5% in the last 20 minutes on my s3. The only con so far. Lte is great tho. Destroys the wimax I had on my evo3d.
29. Googlethis posted on 06 Oct 2012, 11:17 0 0
If he has LTE turned off thats one thing I could see the better battery life. If he has it on and is not in an lte area (granted if his is lte capable can't remeber if all gs3 ware made to use lte or just some models so correct me if I am wrong) it was actually use more battery because it is constantly surching for the LTE connection.
17. BREvenson posted on 05 Oct 2012, 23:51 4 0
Most common possibility I've heard is Key Lime Pie. Of all K desserts, I'd pick Klondike...if only it wasn't copyrighted.
Damn, now I want a Klondike bar. :p
22. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 06 Oct 2012, 00:29 2 3
it is copy right!
i wish google will look outside the usual english desserts.. there are so many dessert that start in "K" there's actually "Kransekake" a danish form of cake and "kozunak" and also "kuglof" i hope it wont be a problem by americans on how they will pronounce it! coz "key lime pie" doesnt catch like ICS...
but i hope it will be "kuglof" looks delish!
25. Cyan3boN posted on 06 Oct 2012, 04:06 0 0
they dont use names of Indian desserts
33. a1000smiles4u posted on 06 Oct 2012, 17:10 0 0
Khoya kulfi aka kk
32. EclipseGSX posted on 06 Oct 2012, 15:21 0 0
Kangaroo shake?? WTF lol must be an Aussie thing
8. mas11 posted on 05 Oct 2012, 22:57 4 0
If Motorola made a Nexus phone I would definitely be interested.
9. andrew1953 posted on 05 Oct 2012, 23:02 1 0
So is this still Jelly Bean or Jelly and Ice Cream ?
12. KingKurogiii posted on 05 Oct 2012, 23:09 2 0
this is still JB because if you'll notice the build numbers have the letter "J" in front of them. this will probably be like when the Droid launched with Android 2.0 which was Eclair and then the Nexus One came out a few months later with Android 2.1 which was still Eclair.
13. KingKurogiii posted on 05 Oct 2012, 23:11 5 0
imagine it. a Motorola Nexus with a huge battery and Project Roadrunner...i am all over that like a fat kid on cake ya'll.
16. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 05 Oct 2012, 23:31 1 1
haaha project roadrunner would seem kinda irrelevant to a razr phone wouldnt it? lolz
moto jus needs smooth performance, better camera, and earlier updates and they're good to go!
20. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Oct 2012, 00:04 1 0
ohhh noooo! give me all the battery life you can muster!
they've got smooth performance, they definitely need to work on their cameras and the update concern would be negated by Nexus status. this is a recipe for success i tell you! ;D
31. Berzerk000 posted on 06 Oct 2012, 13:11 3 0
Yes! Finally, my hope has been restored! After long patience, there is finally a Motorola Nexus "confirmation" (: Butter, Roadrunner, a dual S4 Pro processor, 2 GB RAM, 2,500+ mAh battery, that badass Kevlar, and the famed Motorola antennae just might have a chance at existence. Though I doubt that Motorola will out-do their own flagship for a Nexus, or will this be their REAL flagship since they are a part of Google now? I don't know, but whatever it may be I will be anxiously waiting for its arrival.
37. corrifa posted on 07 Oct 2012, 12:03 0 1
"dual S4 Pro processor"
-thats kind of an oxymoron as the S4 pro is quad core.
38. Berzerk000 posted on 07 Oct 2012, 12:31 1 0
No, there's a dual core version of the S4 Pro, the MSM8960T. Not just the APQ8064.
14. cretinick posted on 05 Oct 2012, 23:21 2 0
Dude, If they release the Razr Nexus, this will be my next Phone. For Sure!
But when the charity is great, the poor suspects. This is too good to be true...
15. chkee89 posted on 05 Oct 2012, 23:28 2 0
great...cant wait to update my nexus to android 4.2...
19. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 06 Oct 2012, 00:01 0 2
what will be the name of the dessert? i hope yummier!