Samsung Flip Covers to come bundled for the holiday season; four colors will cost you $100
0. phoneArena 21 Sep 2012, 11:37 posted on
Thursday night in the Big Apple, Samsung displayed Flip Covers for both the Samsung Galaxy S III and the Samsung GALAXY Note 2; besides showing off some new colors, Samsung announced a new bundle package consisting of four covers for $100...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. devildlm1 (Posts: 71; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
..... Or you can just buy them on ebay for $1 each
2. antmiu2 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Jun 2011)
wow 4 colored flip covered for 100 bucks sound better then 1 iphone 5 cover and a hot dog
5. bubbadoes (Posts: 348; Member since: 03 May 2012)
At the pace of cell phones today, December 2012, buying cases for a GSIII will not be on my list...All the hype will be around some other phone or maybe even talks of the Galaxy S IV series.....who knows..
6. Darnelll (Posts: 16; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
$100 for 4 of those cheap plastic covers? I have a SIII, but f**k that. Thats the dumbest s**t I've heard today.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5633; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
just get em on Amazon and get these while you're at it.
_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Galaxy+SIII+brushed+a luminum+back+cover&rh=i%3Aaps% 2Ck%3AGalaxy+SIII+brushed+alum inum+back+cover
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3023; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Come on, who wants those flip covers? Looks too lame...
9. Sprissy (Posts: 96; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I had one of these covers in on my S3 and I dropped it and the screen shattered, so take my advice and invest your money in a good cover.
10. fervid (Posts: 173; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Rubber on the edges cracks and peels off too. Then the thin felt and fake leather they have glued on the thin plastic comes off.
11. Loubielou (Posts: 239; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
These Covers are available already on the internet an Samsung now have found out they have been so Popular that they have decided to Bring there own types out,but people will always buyer the Cheaper ones,so Samsung better lower there Price or they will struggle to sell them
12. Goldeneye (Posts: 358; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Just a reminder to Samsung : you're not Apple to sell overpriced stuff, your name doesn't sell by itself.
13. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5633; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
actually it kind of does especially as of late. if there's not iPhone coming out of average consumer's mouths it's Galaxy this or Galaxy that for sure.